Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi @Rej Charlie was the one who kept mentioning you to me by saying the stuff about you wanting to work with the SK or something. Not sure why you brought it up with me instead of him.

The ones where he says Im all over the place and then dares say I have no solid reads.

Anyways, gonna go play some Genshin.
I read iso your posts and I saw you said Pero and Charles were ringing bells. It would be more easier if you put everything in one post about your reads and reasoning instead of in separate posts so that way it would be more easier to see your reads and why you scum read them. I saw why you don't like Charles and I didn't see the reasoning for Pero or unless I missed it somewhere.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read iso your posts and I saw you said Pero and Charles were ringing bells. It would be more easier if you put everything in one post about your reads and reasoning instead of in separate posts so that way it would be more easier to see your reads and why you scum read them. I saw why you don't like Charles and I didn't see the reasoning for Pero or unless I missed it somewhere.
so now that you saw his reason, when r u gna give ur own original input on the matter? ~♡

I was building my reads as I was talking to people. Pero is in the summary I gave you.

The votes on me have no rhyme nor reason lmao.

This dude has been trying to paint a false narrative in which besides ''shading him'' I had no real reads, whenever I prompted him about it he wouldn't give me a clear answer. He clearly only read the part where I threw sus his way and it seems to have triggered him. Then he spouts more lies about me being all over the place and stated that his reasoning is because I didn't check the spoiler quotes in the vote counts to check for the detailed count as well as corrected grammar mistakes and then just lies about me not being settled on my reads ( when I clearly had reads before and verbatim said who Id be voting in ''Charles'').

TLDR: Rej's reasoning for voting me stems from an emotional reaction to me being worried about his change of playstyle given that he played like a maniac on crack for the past few games compared to his calmer playstyle now, and started making shit up about why Im scum. The man is truly a scum hunting god.

@Worst @Charlie @Rottkins @Pot Goblin ,etc
Yeah that was already looking shady mentioning me, because it wasn't any summary or noteworthy. And every time I was part of a scumbased narrative :okay::suresure:

Yes, first you didn't read the spoilers in the host posts, then your post style is very hasty, you often add something related to your first post in a following post. You are not fully settled on your reads. It is a lackluster playstyle, lackluster from town's perspective.

brb
Then decide on a read if you talk about it, you try to push ideas to people and it's all neg talk. Make your own reads and don't push ideas towards people.:hurry::hurry::hurry:
Maybe I am just enjoying the flavour because I know it? I hate the fact that you try to push a one-sided narrative.
I already made more defenses than tinfoils and it seems you haven't read anything. This is just hearsay and gossip.
:sweat::sweat:Come at me with real reads and not with this pussy shit.:kata::sweat::sweat:
:sweat::sweat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You keep saying you made more reads than me, and I guess congrats on that but you seem to have missed my reads on Charlie and Pero amongst others. All I did was point something out and you got your panties in a bunch over it.

You accuse me of being scum then misread everything I said and then pretend I have no reads. You started this mate.
:few:Tell me how to read you town if you still scramble the same old eggs.:kriwhat:

If you are scum then Pein is most likely not your buddy and vice versa.

@Lord Melkor also didn't like the votes on me by Ekko/T-pein earlier so id rule him out in being with Pein if Pein flips scum.

But what exactly is the point of doing this stuff now? At the moment its just gonna be a combo of early reads and luck to lynch scum D1.

If you are town then you truly suck at reading people. I expect this kinda shit from Ekko.
:choppawhat:
Tell me more about that "if you are town"

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Fyi @Rej Charlie was the one who kept mentioning you to me by saying the stuff about you wanting to work with the SK or something. Not sure why you brought it up with me instead of him.
but Charlie and me had interactions with each other, you and made had no previous interactions, and you jumped from hearsay into order to create more hearsay, but you are right, Charlie isn't clear in my book right now and I am not experienced with him and I am paranoid on that slot, but I haven't sensed as much harmful intent from him as I did from Pein and you.
:sweat:

but Charlie and me had interactions with each other, you and made had no previous interactions, and you jumped from hearsay into order to create more hearsay, but you are right, Charlie isn't clear in my book right now and I am not experienced with him and I am paranoid on that slot, but I haven't sensed as much harmful intent from him as I did from Pein and you.
:sweat:
Dude, I was merely repeating what he said since @Juliet asked for a summary. I forgot to mention you twice and Charlie kept telling me ''you forgot Rej'' so I included you. Come off it.

I legit ignored you and put whatever you might be on the back burner till you came in guns blazing.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Dude, I was merely repeating what he said since @Juliet asked for a summary. I forgot to mention you twice and Charlie kept telling me ''you forgot Rej'' so I included you. Come off it.

I legit ignored you and put whatever you might be on the back burner till you came in guns blazing.
:few::few:
Just a question, are you mad because I caught you scumming D1 or are you mad because you are town and getting railed by me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill take a nap have headache

where my head at rn

townie
ekko
pero
worst
charles
rott

leaning townish?
rej
fuji
kagura
melkor

scum side of null
juliet
gambit
meeyori
goblin?

have no read on the rest.

ill take a nap have headache

where my head at rn

townie
ekko
pero
worst
charles
rott

leaning townish?
rej
fuji
kagura
melkor

scum side of null
juliet
gambit
meeyori
goblin?

have no read on the rest.
You have no scum leans? And why do you town rlean me?

And you town read a dude that wants to vote end the day, a dude that views vote counts as useless early on and a dude that developped a scum read on me after the vote count showed I was leading and Worst voted me? Can I ask what made you town read those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.