Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej been on a trolling frenzy for the past few games but hes serious-ish this one. Him going hard on flavor talk can be scum indicative though.
Maybe I am just enjoying the flavour because I know it? I hate the fact that you try to push a one-sided narrative.
I already made more defenses than tinfoils and it seems you haven't read anything. This is just hearsay and gossip.
:sweat::sweat:Come at me with real reads and not with this pussy shit.:kata::sweat::sweat:
:sweat::sweat:

Maybe I am just enjoying the flavour because I know it? I hate the fact that you try to push a one-sided narrative.
I already made more defenses than tinfoils and it seems you haven't read anything. This is just hearsay and gossip.
:sweat::sweat:Come at me with real reads and not with this pussy shit.:kata::sweat::sweat:
:sweat::sweat:
I have real reads on other people, I merely posted what Im feeling about you too. No need to get so defensive about it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have real reads on other people, I merely posted what Im feeling about you too. No need to get so defensive about it.
Then decide on a read if you talk about it, you try to push ideas to people and it's all neg talk. Make your own reads and don't push ideas towards people.:hurry::hurry::hurry:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
i don't think he has a PR ( though i'm sure Blue put 1/2 at least ) but if ekko was scum he'd be the one all over the place....
Scum Ekko can also be calm and focussed, it really depends on the mood and vibe it seems:sweat::sweat:
The counterproof lies within my Kaguya-sama game. Ekko was all over the place, was sewing chaos as townie, just to try to resolve it in the later stages. A clever playstyle if done right.:goyea::sweat:

Then decide on a read if you talk about it, you try to push ideas to people and it's all neg talk. Make your own reads and don't push ideas towards people.:hurry::hurry::hurry:
I mentioned you twice and it was always as an answer to someone talking about you then moved on. I fail to see where Im pushing ideas towards anyone. Did you even read my posts?

Also please point out where I've been ''all over the place'' in my posts.

J

Joygirl1

and again, abilities will be unlocked so we can very well get some scum outed in a 3 hours or so that will instantly get like 10 votes
That´s a bit optimistic, didn´t happen on day 1 in the two rounds I previously was in^^

I don´t get all the votes for Fuji, he doesn´t look any more sus than others to me so far. Ekko, Pero and now Rej are all acting strange right now but there is no way they would so obviously work together to get Fuji lynched, right? As for Ekko and Rej, I read them wrong the most time in the last rounds, Pero asking for votes and wanting to end the day already however makes no sense at all to me. This phase was announced to be 48 hours, so there is no need to rush. Still have Kagurashii in mind on my suspect list too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Antagonizing Fuji really gets boring, if his reads doesn't get better and more objective, then I won't be able to let go of it.:neesama::blush:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What do you think yourself ?
I've not seen a lot of reasoning given, though given it's D1 what can you really do.

Don't really agree with you being all over the place, though I suppose you've been correcting a lot of posts so that you appear to be posting more. Though that doesn't really neccesarily mean anything other than just pressing send too quick.

Scums usually like to think and look at what they write a bit more

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That´s a bit optimistic, didn´t happen on day 1 in the two rounds I previously was in^^

I don´t get all the votes for Fuji, he doesn´t look any more sus than others to me so far. Ekko, Pero and now Rej are all acting strange right now but there is no way they would so obviously work together to get Fuji lynched, right? As for Ekko and Rej, I read them wrong the most time in the last rounds, Pero asking for votes and wanting to end the day already however makes no sense at all to me. This phase was announced to be 48 hours, so there is no need to rush. Still have Kagurashii in mind on my suspect list too.
i just mentioned that i don't know why they're voting fuji and that ekko looks more suspicious to me

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I mentioned you twice and it was always as an answer to someone talking about you then moved on. I fail to see where Im pushing ideas towards anyone. Did you even read my posts?

Also please point out where I've been ''all over the place'' in my posts.
Yeah that was already looking shady mentioning me, because it wasn't any summary or noteworthy. And every time I was part of a scumbased narrative :okay::suresure:

Yes, first you didn't read the spoilers in the host posts, then your post style is very hasty, you often add something related to your first post in a following post. You are not fully settled on your reads. It is a lackluster playstyle, lackluster from town's perspective.

brb

I've not seen a lot of reasoning given, though given it's D1 what can you really do.
That's because there isn't any really, and Rej is making stuff up at the moment. What do you think of Charlie and Pero.

Don't really agree with you being all over the place, though I suppose you've been correcting a lot of posts so that you appear to be posting more. Though that doesn't really neccesarily mean anything other than just pressing send too quick.
Ah you mean the typos? Lol yeah my keyboard is being a real bitch atm, have to press some keys extra hard or they wont input.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i don't think he has a PR ( though i'm sure Blue put 1/2 at least ) but if ekko was scum he'd be the one all over the place....
Trust me, town ekko is a bigger offender.

If this is what you're basing it off of, then you should clean that plate entirely and find something more tangible lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.