Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nothing much happened, Ekko thinks Im scum and voted me/ T-pein sheeped him.

Then you have Rej dropping flavor posts.

I asked for a vote count and Charlie finds them useless so early on and an attepmpt at fake contribution.

Pero was to vote the day phase.

I somehow appeared in Rottking scum list right after the vote count showing Im in the lead+ @Worst voting me.
Classic Tpin.

And I don't see how asking for a votecount is fake contribution early lul.
A typical cwac I find myself using is trying to figure out what characters would fit in what alignment.

I don't really know what Rej does as scum, but if he's only been talking flavor I'd put a +1 sus on him

Ahh so @Rottkins believes that the VC don't lie?

Just a reminder fellas that abilities will be unlocked in about 4 hours
:hapnoel:
Then the real game starts
Well, yeah. If many people have cool day abilities that is. If it doesn't say it's day ability, it's night ability by default, darling

I asked for a vote count and Charlie finds them useless so early on and an attepmpt at fake contribution.

I somehow appeared in Rottking scum list right after the vote count showing Im in the lead+ @Worst voting me.
You missed "Rej hates SK to the bone and now talks about keeping SK around" thing. Joygirl posted some flavour too from what I remember. All I can think off rn.

Useless early on then, those 4 votes and whom they are on or so are still a good additional info to discuss. Gotta start somewhere since the thread hasnt really been moving before I asked for a VC.
Have you noticed anything interesting there?

Classic Tpin.

And I don't see how asking for a votecount is fake contribution early lul.
A typical cwac I find myself using is trying to figure out what characters would fit in what alignment.

I don't really know what Rej does as scum, but if he's only been talking flavor I'd put a +1 sus on him

Ahh so @Rottkins believes that the VC don't lie?
T-pin, lmao. I miss Naomi.

Rej been on a trolling frenzy for the past few games but hes serious-ish this one. Him going hard on flavor talk can be scum indicative though.

My problem with Rottkins is that I appeared in his reads list as scum and someone he would potentially vote out of the blue right after the VC + Worst voting me, the timing is a bit sus.

I've only read up to page 6 so far and it seems like some of you have flavor knowledge and I know nothing about the theme.
Oh me neither. I read somewhat about my character on wiki but that's just because I was curious about this. I'm sure majority will rely on others when it comes to flavour.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
T-pin, lmao. I miss Naomi.

Rej been on a trolling frenzy for the past few games but hes serious-ish this one. Him going hard on flavor talk can be scum indicative though.

My problem with Rottkins is that I appeared in his reads list as scum and someone he would potentially vote out of the blue right after the VC + Worst voting me, the timing is a bit sus.
I see, I see.

I will store it into my memory, and catch them in the act

Have you noticed anything interesting there?
So far the interesting thing is that I as town have 3 votes on me and the other wagons would need more votes to see if something happens. As it stands Im just taking not of those that vote and keep their votes on me. Id like more votes on you though, my sole vote isnt gonna rustly any feathers.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
What did they make you think about? What is it about me that makes me a contender with Ekko atm?
Thinfoiling at some points but it might be just a mistake from my side, besides that I think I had to mix you with someone else before, I run through last pages and with your new avi some things popped out. My bad. :josad: I will send you in an envelope condolences at the end of the game If you will roll town.

Thinfoiling at some points but it might be just a mistake from my side, besides that I think I had to mix you with someone else before, I run through last pages and with your new avi some things popped out. My bad. :josad: I will send you in an envelope condolences at the end of the game If you will roll town.
Whats the tinfoil?

So far the interesting thing is that I as town have 3 votes on me and the other wagons would need more votes to see if something happens. As it stands Im just taking not of those that vote and keep their votes on me. Id like more votes on you though, my sole vote isnt gonna rustly any feathers.
You're serious with this me-wagon rn?

I saw this post when I looked a page back and I'm assuming this is a summary and did the players give a reason on why they voted you? From what I read in this post it wasn't elaborated on why they voted you.

I saw this post when I looked a page back and I'm assuming this is a summary and did the players give a reason on why they voted you? From what I read in this post it wasn't elaborated on why they voted you.
Thats because they didnt give an actual reason, Ekko voted me because of my entrance and my jokes then T-pein straight up sheeped him lol.

Afterwards Ekko voted Gambit so he's not tunneling me atleast.

Add this to the summary @Juliet :
You missed "Rej hates SK to the bone and now talks about keeping SK around" thing. Joygirl posted some flavour too from what I remember. All I can think off rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.