Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Can’t tell why many people hate the outfit? Can one color (pink) really affect your opinion on the whole thing lol
I like the outfit actually and yes the pink is out of place but other than that the outfit itself is cool :endthis:
Oufit is fine.

I saw someone posting a Law fanart with an outfit based on this movie. Everyone was praising it. saying it was amazing. etc etc etc. It was just Sanji's outfit with Law's head slapped on it. Same thing as the Vivi fanart that is just Nami with Vivi's head. :kayneshrug:
And these very same people were trashing Sanji's outfit.

It's kinda funny how rent free this character lives on people's heads. LMAO.

luffy will lose an arm and sanji will lose a leg in the end of the story:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
I honestly prefer seeing Zoro defeating Sanji in a full one on one fight over that.
Post automatically merged:

That's a great drawing. Did you draw it yourself?
Post automatically merged:

i think the bad choice is only the jeans.
the pink shirt is kinda acceptable but the jeans. :josad:
It's a pity that Sanji, who is always the coolest looking one in the story, is the one with one of the worst outfits in this movie.

Even though I like Sanji a thousand times more than Zoro, I must admit that Zoro is looking better here.

Last edited:
How did you think that way?? :josad:
Im dedicated my time to wank SANJI in this forum :pepebusi:
Well, I mean, there's no name in the image, and you posted it in this thread without writing anything about it. So I thought that maybe I would be insulting you with your hard work if I did not assume that you probably drew it yourself. And I also wanted to ask who is the artist who actually drew it.
So asking if you drew it yourself was the indirect way that I found to formulate the question.

Well, I mean, there's no name in the image, and you posted it in this thread without writing anything about it. So I thought that maybe I would be insulting you with your hard work if I did not assume that you probably drew it yourself. And I also wanted to ask who is the artist who actually drew it.
So asking if you drew it yourself was the indirect way that I found to formulate the question.
:snoopy::smart:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Alright, I'm back to this FC.

Your Lord of Light Great General aka Warchief Goat just finish sending out various PMs to different big names Luffy defenders saying that I formed an alliance between Sanji Fandom and Luffy Fandom. So from now on, no more Luffy bashing from Sanji fans. Any Sanji fans or defenders that violates this rule shall be punish with severe consequences. That's all.

And First Wave almost finish. Y'all know what that means.:pepebusi: