Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I see a lot of posts from Charlie where he is NOT doing the "darling" thing so I am not sure if it's a PR.
Yeah, I am conflicted. There are 100%ly PRs in the game and they are role indicative.:halt:
:sweat:

Or is this a NF thing (Ekko & Charlie) faking them?
That would be unsexy...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Peroroncino was kinda scummy earlier on, some things pinged me like this SK interpretation thing. I have to backtrack, pardon me if I am saying something wrong here. :optimistic:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
stuff like this why i don't think pero is town lmao
yea i don't understand how this whole thing escalated
i don't think rej is scum here and u are being kinda not rational

I don't agree with most of what Fuji is saying (till where I am reading at least) but for some reason I think he might be town too
A pepe emoji is enough to make people think i am scum?
I better keep my mouth shut from now on then

I think Rottkins might be town this time around for the simple reason that he's been commenting on current affairs.
Something he more or less hasn't done the 2 previous games when he was anti-town
Meh, his read on me felt weird timing wise and I felt like his post afterwards was just there to appease.
i don't think rej is scum here and u are being kinda not rational

I don't agree with most of what Fuji is saying (till where I am reading at least) but for some reason I think he might be town too
Explain the bolded in detail please.

Off to sleep gn ^^

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am paranoid Fuji could still be town.

I still think Pein, Peroroncino and if neccessary Fuji would be good wagons for today. Add people that sheeped Fuji to the pile.:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.