Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems people are not feeling ya this game. And you scumread townies which implies you would townread scum. :suresure::moonwalk:
I bet people vote me for the same reason. :blush:
what does the line “you scum read townies” refer to?

Do people have an actual case against me? Did you guys bother asking the people that voted me why they did so? Imagine thinking Im scum when you see how I play as scum usually. I guess they are projecting.

“You scum read townies which implies you would town read scum” like wtf is this line even? Its day 1 and I dont know whos what. The fuck is wrong with you Rej?

Fuji started out different this game, more mild tb precise. Then he tunnelled players that sussed him/questioned him. I likely guessed he wanted to take a back seat this game, he confirms that by saying he wanted to coast this game. So difference in play could simply be that and he just got pulled into conversation when players sussed, joined his wagon or stuff. He's my Sammie so unless there is mechanical stuff pointing at him he's town lean for me this game.

Ekko claimed unlynchability which i dont see why a townie would come out and claim, get a big target on himself. His reads post is also not something I'm a fan of. He also feel more composed this game, while his townie self is more mess though he did switched votes that is in line with what i expect Townie ekko to do.

Joygirl feel good. Pero bad, his game started with pointing fingers at everyone and is more excited than his usual self. Gives the impression he finally got a scum role.
Juliet also feel scummy, it is gut feel kinda remind me of her WoW game.

Rej is more into the game and observing things he usually wouldn't. Says it's because its Date a Live game which knowing him adds up. I'm inclined to town lean him for now but I'm not a fan of emotional burst/appeal in games.

Pott Goblin hinted Miller and unsure there as well. Will need another look on Charlie slip thing.

Vote Count - Day 1 (counting up to Post #925)
Ekko » Rej - Fuji - Gambit - Fuji
Rej » Ekko - Kagura - T-Pein - Fuji - Pero - RippedCal - Fuji
T-Pein » Fuji - Gambit
Fuji » Charlie - Rej - Rottkins
Lord Melkor » Ekko
Worst » Fuji
Mango » Ekko - Pero
RippedCal » Gambit - Null- Rej
Rottkins » Rej
Nana » Pero
Kagura » Charlie
Pero » Charlie
Joygirl » Charlie

Fuji - 3 (Worst, Ekko, Rej)
Charlie - 3 (Kagura, Pero, Joygirl)
Rej - 2 (Rottkins, RippedCal)
Pero - 2 (Mango, Nana)
Ekko - 1 (Lord Melkor)
Gambit - 1 (T-Pein)
Rottkins - 1 (Fuji)

Approximately 5.5 hours remaining.

*Correction - Missed Joygirl's vote here.
Who is voting rn besides that dumbass Rej?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Anyway, I could claim in order to save my ass, but I won't, my claim has repercussions and I actually just wanna leave it, I bet it's an amazing game but heck, I don't get along with certain players and their methods. So I won't mind being out tbh.

I can't make any rational reads anymore because everything I did in this game has been antagonized and those that antagonize me seem to belong to a big part of the vocal majority, that's what I am salty about.

:moonwalk:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Fuji started out different this game, more mild tb precise. Then he tunnelled players that sussed him/questioned him. I likely guessed he wanted to take a back seat this game, he confirms that by saying he wanted to coast this game. So difference in play could simply be that and he just got pulled into conversation when players sussed, joined his wagon or stuff. He's my Sammie so unless there is mechanical stuff pointing at him he's town lean for me this game.
"Backseat" still top poster. He is just a troll. :few:

Ekko claimed unlynchability which i dont see why a townie would come out and claim, get a big target on himself. His reads post is also not something I'm a fan of. He also feel more composed this game, while his townie self is more mess though he did switched votes that is in line with what i expect Townie ekko to do.

Joygirl feel good. Pero bad, his game started with pointing fingers at everyone and is more excited than his usual self. Gives the impression he finally got a scum role.
Juliet also feel scummy, it is gut feel kinda remind me of her WoW game.

Rej is more into the game and observing things he usually wouldn't. Says it's because its Date a Live game which knowing him adds up. I'm inclined to town lean him for now but I'm not a fan of emotional burst/appeal in games.

Pott Goblin hinted Miller and unsure there as well. Will need another look on Charlie slip thing.
I didnt tunnel peeps who sussed me/ tunneled me though? Pero and Charlie didnt sus me and I went after them/tunneled them. In fact Rej is the one that came ar me with lies and people seem to forget that. Barring that I did no such thing.

I think Rottkins might be town this time around for the simple reason that he's been commenting on current affairs.
Something he more or less hasn't done the 2 previous games when he was anti-town
This is my first time playing with Rottkins. I don't know how he plays and I remember I didn't like the tinfoil he gave on Fuji.

The fact rej is now saying fuji is town all of a sudden is basically open scumming
Having someone as scum earlier to now saying town is not open scumming. It would mean that the player is reevaluating their read.

Just fair warning. I will most likely troll in future games again because as I said months ago, putting effort into this games is suicide. Whenever I put effort people spit at me from all sides. Be it people that spite me like Pein. Newbies that have no clue of what is going on. Or wannabe's like Fuji.
You guys are the reason I lose motivation and then go back into trolling games.

Just a fair note. Because you guys put a shit of effort and play pretty blunt, no wonder I always end up scumreading you guys.

Shout outs to Mango Senpai this game. I am inclined to read him town for a couple of rational posts. Something Fuji or the newbies can't accomplish.

:few:
Rej is the only person I'm leaning town on and I can relate to this post. Rej scum reading players who shade him is what I expect town Rej to do and I also do this type of stuff too. I can understand the frustration here on playing with newbies who don't understand thread play and players like T-Pein who plays so weird and Rej has been updating his reads and thoughts to show us where his head is at. Out of all the players on the list I have played with him the most and this playstyle of his he is doing here is what I would expect him to do as town.

A couple of players have been playing weird here like for example I'm not liking T-Peins shade on Rej and me and then he goes and doesn't come back. Pero other players have discussed about it and I didn't like how he wanted day 1 to end early, says Rej is open scumming for Fuji being town on which I disagree on and seems to be fluffy, Rottkins weird tinfoil on Fuji and has Rej as a scum read on which I disagree on the scum read, Cal's scum read on Rej looked like because Rej is giving a town read which I find nothing scummy about it because town would also want to town hunt.

These were the players I remember that come up from the top of my head and I have also been worried that scum would also want to stay in the shadows and watch town destroy each other by pointing fingers at each other.

I didnt tunnel peeps who sussed me/ tunneled me though? Pero and Charlie didnt sus me and I went after them/tunneled them. In fact Rej is the one that came ar me with lies and people seem to forget that. Barring that I did no such thing.
Charlie quoted you why you wanted vc and Pero thing i dont remember. But yeah felt like you got pulled in by them than you actively wanting to play the game, hence my impression and your post you wanted to coast this game. Atleast that's the feel i had.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Please elaborate on those wrong reads, who am I reading wrong?

You dont get to call anybody a troll.
You are a troll and you read me wrong. I am town father and you read me as scum.
If you want my respect read me correctly.

Actually you realize I wasn't voting you until Cal tied me. I just went back to you because I got tied. I was looking for other wagons to see if something sticks on them. But well, I went back to you because we were tied.

But you can vote me out I don't mind.
You also have an alternative choice, earn my respect, reread my posts, make some in depth analysis and if you come to the conclusion that I am town, then we can try again together from the beginning.
:optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.