Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stuff happened since then.

There was Charlie's slip about him not having the town colour.

There was an action from Ellen about killing someone.

Kurumi has started an event which has 6 people chosen including me.

Rej says that he knows about Cal's flavour.
Enough of this shit, people can read. If you're going to contribute then make it meaningful not just thread recaps. This looks like you're trying to post pad

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I admit I went hard on Fuji, but it's based on a post I quoted earlier and I just want Fuji to realize that the way he started his tunnel on me was shit. He asked me why I am not trolling this game as he expects me to troll every game now.
Even in games where I trolled and made it past C1 I still tried to add genuine thoughts. Reducing me just to such an argument is close to disrespect. That is why I started to get heated and why this was spiraling down.

I now have no rational read on Fuji because neither he helped me to understand him nor he understood me.
That is all I have to say. :sweat:

Some stuff happened since then.

There was Charlie's slip about him not having the town colour.

There was an action from Ellen about killing someone.

Kurumi has started an event which has 6 people chosen including me.

Rej says that he knows about Cal's flavour.
And cal"s flavour is baddie or goodie?

And anyone can link me the original Charlie post where he slips???

I voted him because he lied about me.

Sorry I didnt get this can you explain again?
Wut did he lis about? I might have mssed it

It is bc of your beef with charlie seemed overdramatic over a vote count

Im just gonna claim tbh. This is wa
And cal"s flavour is baddie or goodie?

And anyone can link me the original Charlie post where he slips???

Wut did he lis about? I might have mssed it

It is bc of your beef with charlie seemed overdramatic over a vote count
I dont have beef with anyone , this is just a game. Im not sure what you mean by the thing with Charlie being overly dramatic? I mean you gotta start somewhere right, and I felt like his question was weird because no townie would ever be against a VC no matter when or where.

Id like a link to the slip too.

Tbf, I don't see any scums between Rej and Fuji. So it's a TVT for me.
I have my reservations about Ripped after responding to allegations against him. Unvote

I think scums are lurking hard.
Gambit checked post counts: Gambit one of the lowest posters. Top kek

Wait actually i might have missed a lot bc the beef seemed to get even messier while i was gone 😭😭😭
I dont even have my vote on you you godamn ignoramus, in fact I dont even wanna lynch you right now ( If you bothered resding my fucking posts you would know that ) and how the fuck should anyone know what you are and arent???? Fuck your respect I dont need a donkey to respect me, fuck you and fuck your posts. Asking me to read your shit when you dont even read mine.
Idc what's going on but relax fuji, if u think this game is too much just log out for a bit

Tbf, I don't see any scums between Rej and Fuji. So it's a TVT for me.
I have my reservations about Ripped after responding to allegations against him. Unvote

I think scums are lurking hard.
Gambit checked post counts: Gambit one of the lowest posters. Top kek
Wait I'm gonna need you to give precise reasons as to why you voted me followed by precise reasons why you now have reservations this seems FOS

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Me insulting RippedCal was also impulsive, I apologize. He is really a bad player in some games, but I know he has potential if he really wants to try. And this game I am just disappointed that he is wasting his potential. :sweat:

I admit I went hard on Fuji, but it's based on a post I quoted earlier and I just want Fuji to realize that the way he started his tunnel on me was shit. He asked me why I am not trolling this game as he expects me to troll every game now.
Even in games where I trolled and made it past C1 I still tried to add genuine thoughts
. Reducing me just to such an argument is close to disrespect. That is why I started to get heated and why this was spiraling down.

I now have no rational read on Fuji because neither he helped me to understand him nor he understood me.
That is all I have to say. :sweat:
I didnt fucking tunnel you what the fuck dude, I was mostly on Charles and Pero and then you showed up out of nowhere and started going at me.

Also the bolded is false, last Aries game you were acting like a maniac especially late game when you were RPing father and shit. And even then it was litteraly one of my two posts at you then I moved on, and when people asked me for my scum reads you were nowhere to be seen, felt like you got overtly defensive over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.