Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
I can always rely on you Cas.

Im voting Zolo.

Vote lynch Zolo, can you vote him with me too?
Sure, but if someone can convince me otherwise before voting ends I’ll probably be swayed since it’s basically just gut feeling so far, the only one I’m very sure on is Pero being town

Vote lynch Zolo

Fuji started out different this game, more mild tb precise. Then he tunnelled players that sussed him/questioned him. I likely guessed he wanted to take a back seat this game, he confirms that by saying he wanted to coast this game. So difference in play could simply be that and he just got pulled into conversation when players sussed, joined his wagon or stuff. He's my Sammie so unless there is mechanical stuff pointing at him he's town lean for me this game.

Ekko claimed unlynchability which i dont see why a townie would come out and claim, get a big target on himself. His reads post is also not something I'm a fan of. He also feel more composed this game, while his townie self is more mess though he did switched votes that is in line with what i expect Townie ekko to do.

Joygirl feel good. Pero bad, his game started with pointing fingers at everyone and is more excited than his usual self. Gives the impression he finally got a scum role.
Juliet also feel scummy, it is gut feel kinda remind me of her WoW game.

Rej is more into the game and observing things he usually wouldn't. Says it's because its Date a Live game which knowing him adds up. I'm inclined to town lean him for now but I'm not a fan of emotional burst/appeal in games.

Pott Goblin hinted Miller and unsure there as well. Will need another look on Charlie slip thing.

Nice reads. Pott Goblin gives me a calculating vibe, though this is the second game I see him so I do not know how he acts as town. Where did he hint Miller?

Any opinions on Kagura?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
So yeah, I'm not huge fan of Fuji rn, but I have to admit that Rej's reasoning is bit whack. I wouldn't say he's all over the place. Heck, he was tunnelling me not that long ago. He's pretty concrete. I mean he's wrong, but still. So yeah, I'm not a fan of either of you tbh :v Sorry. But nobody seems to be here to back up Fuji so either he's mafia abandoned by his team or he's really town. Idk.

@Ekkologix What's so careful about me? :o

Also it's not Iwan posting if you're not like 30 pages behind.

same
did i answer this? i think u r more reserved in ur words than pero worst, specially pero who just entered the game super excited and threw a scum read to everyone. i have never seen him do this b4. i imagine he has a good role or its the first time he rolled mafia and is not sure how to contain all that excitement.

i think 3 of u have towny entrance and wouldnt mind working with yall. u dont need to be this indecisive in ur posts. there is no right or wrong. just do what u think ~β™‘

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
People are switching back to you right now, what do you think about that? Someone trying to rescue Rottkins in your opinion?
how quickly did the ''they're trying to defend pero'' thing fell apart. I think the ones who switched back to me are worth keeping an eye on.
and yes i think they are trying to defend him,cal protecting rottking who did nothing all game is very weird

how quickly did the ''they're trying to defend pero'' thing feel apart. I think the ones who switched back to me are worth keeping an eye on.
and yes i think they are trying to defend him,cal protecting rottking who did nothing all game is very weird
From my perspective the thread was dead when Rott had 6 votes, I came and changed votes to Ekko and things started moving again and Ekko shows up.

This cant be natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.