Status
Not open for further replies.
Rottkins flipped one of the twins. But in his role it’s mentioned that they will gain a chat only after he targets his twin so they don’t start as a team. Also in terms of hinting both Pot and Cal hinted this.
Ah I see, well Id say the one that isnt a miller is likely the more legit one.

Should I clear some things up before I head to bed? Is it AMA time?
:hapnoel:
Yeah are you a Miller or not.

D

Dragomir

Are you trying for more information about my role? While I cannot give you that information, I’d say my superkill was a one shot and I wasted it so I’d rather just come out with the information.
Yes, I'm fishing for more info. I don't like how you busted out a super-kill N1 like that.

If youre only reason for being suspicous on Ekko is because of their unlynchable claim then im not even listening. This person's town for sure based on contribution and similar reads.

Although @Ekkologix what makes you townread Mango?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yes, I'm fishing for more info. I don't like how you busted out a super-kill N1 like that.
Target the person who raises the most suspicion. Kill first and ask questions later. Tbh, everything he did was just asking for it so I don’t have any regrets and now that my kill failed, I’m even more sure that I’ve definitely found scum.

@T-Pein™ Claim now.

D

Dragomir

Masons are almost always town (can be indie, but rare) and there can be more than two people as masons. Though, that's very rare since that's broken for a normal-sized game.

Status
Not open for further replies.