Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hey do you remember who was defending Zolo

The concept of being super kill-immune seems a little odd to me. It's probably an actual thing used in a lot of setups but if I made my own I wouldnt add it
It's a common thing in super role madness games, but I'm surprised myself at the number of failed super-kills in this game.

The concept of being super kill-immune seems a little odd to me. It's probably an actual thing used in a lot of setups but if I made my own I wouldnt add it
Well plenty of things counter Super- Bullet proof tbh. A rolecrush is the easiest way to deal with that, there are also abilities that downgrade defenses or straight up a kill level higher than super. And then there is the good old noose if all else fails.

Emil

Certified Memelord
id argue since rott/pero are likely both just town, then there is a big chance that mafia was not in their wagons. like u will only find very few mafia in rott/pero's wagons

zolo's lynch came out of nowhere. mafia did not have time to react to it and grow the counter wagons. this resulted in most of zolo's voters being town, while also most of pero/rott voters r townish. mafia were voting elsewhere/inactive.

that whole narrative of coutner wagon doesnt make sense here ~♡

counter implies we actually had a scum wagon going, then mafia moved it to a town and then we finally lynched the scum.

here both wagons were likely towny (rott and pero). there was no scum driving anything. it was town going for a classic day 1 mislynch, until fuji proposed the zolo cfd, and then the same townies that were on rott/pero moved to zolo before mafia could react

my point is we are focusing on the pero/rott voters more than we should. cfd's are hard to wagonometry because scum is caught offguard. thats the whole point of cfd. and since they are caught offguard you can't make very solid outcome reads out of the wagons. you can try but it will be very messy.

i'd rather we stick to the good old threadplay scum reads. it worked day 1 and it will work again here.

i propose we start with yo tan and gambit. any others r welcomed ~♡

easy or not, zolo was very scummy. you cant guage scumminess by how easy the lynch is. this tells me your reads are not genuine / not in dept.
I never focus on inactives, i believe in vigging em. Check any game.
that much is obvious. can u talk more into details for each of the
I did. I pointed out the ones that can't be scum in them. Rest needs checking and an eye onto.
whats a townie mindset exactly? how you propose i give my judgment on the lynch without reading? matter of fact reading means i care about the lynch. voting without reading means i do not care. do u agree? ~♡
So you believe you could read through 40 pages in flash and push for right lynch in cfd?

Iso'ing the prime lynch asking for cases on em works better here. Not this!
ok so @Yo Tan Wa is mafia here
Yeah no lol
you listed the name of 6 players that you say have scum candidates in them (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor) but voted me any way out of that bunch without breaking them into more details. so not only did you list the obvious, but you also chose to vote outside of your scum pool.
You've been my scumread since D1 i voted right where I should've.

Did i listed the obvious now? Pretty sure those that resisted the lynch were being sussed instead. That's why i commented on it in first place.
so blindly following it is scummy, but also trying to read back to have a more educated judgment about the lynch like i was doing is also scummy, so then i ask you what is a townie supposed to do? i think you are just posting whatever yo tan. your thoughts are not genuine.

vote lynch yo tan
Townie would wreck his mind who to vote then, ask for cases, question Fuji more and weigh the lynch options. What you did were definitely not townie Usopp

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
id argue since rott/pero are likely both just town, then there is a big chance that mafia was not in their wagons. like u will only find very few mafia in rott/pero's wagons

zolo's lynch came out of nowhere. mafia did not have time to react to it and grow the counter wagons. this resulted in most of zolo's voters being town, while also most of pero/rott voters r townish. mafia were voting elsewhere/inactive.

counter implies we actually had a scum wagon going, then mafia moved it to a town and then we finally lynched the scum.

here both wagons were likely towny (rott and pero). there was no scum driving anything. it was town going for a classic day 1 mislynch, until fuji proposed the zolo cfd, and then the same townies that were on rott/pero moved to zolo before mafia could react

my point is we are focusing on the pero/rott voters more than we should. cfd's are hard to wagonometry because scum is caught offguard. thats the whole point of cfd. and since they are caught offguard you can't make very solid outcome reads out of the wagons. you can try but it will be very messy.

i'd rather we stick to the good old threadplay scum reads. it worked day 1 and it will work again here.

What do you think of pein? Townie or K-POPer?

we should lynch Peroncino tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lot of fluff

out of his 13 posts

5 are about Supernatural

1 about an explanation of his center alignment posting

3 about catching up on the game

3 are reads about the game. 2 were on the lighter side.

I can kinda see why you voted for him.
yea its a standard coasting mafia gameplay ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.