Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't catch up. Just skipped to last vc and picked what interested me. Nothing too serious

I passed it to Melkor then got passed to me and i thought i needed to wait for the day and my dumb ass lost the game bruhhh
So idk what will happen to me
Anyone knows what are consequences of this game? I am confused if passing the gun is good or bad.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I didn't catch up. Just skipped to last vc and picked what interested me. Nothing too serious

I passed it to Melkor then got passed to me and i thought i needed to wait for the day and my dumb ass lost the game bruhhh
Depends on Kurumis bullet. She can absorb your memories if her bullet hits you. Which means...rolecop? Or something like that.

Its one of many abilities she has.:shocking:

Well, he makes some good points but he is usually more agressive and decisive as town, seems off to me. I do not recall cautious Ekko as town.
Just try to argue with Ekko sometimes, you'd know how much sense he makes. So disagreed.

Anyway I'm starting to believe he's informed scum than town. That's why he was calm and composed D1, had multiple town reads and no scum reads, didn't bother with the lynch despite his townie reads and null read were up for lynch. An uninformed player would've doubts, questionare and worries regarding the lynch and flip. Like impossible to believe his EoD play was townie.
When Nana and Bonbon claimed conflicted result his assumption was to simply believe one got redirected, not that one is lying. When Nana provided chat leaks he was quick to assume one was Red Mafia excusing 1st Mafia is always Red.

I wanted to iso him properly but too many posts,, don't want to hurt my head so would prefer him getting invested or better lynched since i strongly doubt he could be a townie at this point.

Just try to argue with Ekko sometimes, you'd know how much sense he makes. So disagreed.

Anyway I'm starting to believe he's informed scum than town. That's why he was calm and composed D1, had multiple town reads and no scum reads, didn't bother with the lynch despite his townie reads and null read were up for lynch. An uninformed player would've doubts, questionare and worries regarding the lynch and flip. Like impossible to believe his EoD play was townie.
When Nana and Bonbon claimed conflicted result his assumption was to simply believe one got redirected, not that one is lying. When Nana provided chat leaks he was quick to assume one was Red Mafia excusing 1st Mafia is always Red.

I wanted to iso him properly but too many posts,, don't want to hurt my head so would prefer him getting invested or better lynched since i strongly doubt he could be a townie at this point.
Literally him assuming how the first were red mafia reeked of TMI

J

Joygirl1

Yesterday i go a gun and was asked to pass it to one of participants, I chose Nana. I was not informed what it means. Now I was informed I can pass the gun again, but Nana is out of game. Anyone knows more about it?
This is interesting, so this Kurumi festival event seems to go on for more than one day. Might have an idea why you weren´t be able to pass the gun to Nana but I don´t want to explain this in public.

Worst

Custom title
Currently some randos are trying to lynch me because I can tank all kills and negative effects.
I said I can also protect someone else but they do not care to test that.

That's some weird stuff

You can tank all kills and negative effects

Ekko is unlynchable townie

I'm the combination of both of you but better

we're a bit too jacked imho

I asked the host it is like Russian Roulette
And u shouldn't wait too much to send it like me 💀💀

Anyway apparently i got affected by some kurumi ability that i don't know what it does hmm
xxx -> Charlie -> Kagura -> (xxx?) -> LM -> Nana -> LM -> xxx

I assume I was earlier because LM is the one to pick rn if I understand correctly. And Nana is out of the picture what's weird. Honestly I thought it's something like "6th person who gets it gets shot" or "it's gonna fire at 8 PM and person who holds it atm gets shot".

Not sure now. Also @Nana i'm pretty sure you'd know if you died.

Status
Not open for further replies.