Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I want to note that if things aren't yet processed is because the hosts are busy with RL issues or processing other things. This is just a game and is meant to be enjoyed.

Hosts can't be here 24/7 and have other things to do outside the game, be it working,time to rest,to do something they enjoy, etc.

For now just wait and trust the hosts. Everything will be eventually processed according to the availability of the hosts, in a reasonable time frame.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This one will be my last reply to your wallies Ekko, just because i feel there's chance there's town behind that screen.
i dont share the same thought for you. i think ur scum at this point.

Like I'm repeating here, i read up and gave my reads enough for town to read me right, i didn't had time to push for my scum reads until D2 when i did by voting you.
the same should apply for everyone. by that logic if u r town u shud extent understanding and curtesy to other players, me included, but your first assumption was to scum read me for things you yourself is doing, namely the activity. why is that? i feel like you thought i was mafia from another faction and that you had a shot at catching me here but realized i am town.

I was trying to up my game this phase since shifting stuff process is almost over, but then you started to tunnel me based on stuff that obviously i was saying to look into again.
upping your game is fine. thanks to that it solidified my scum read of you. I think you came to light thinking you caught enemy mafia, and failed miserably at it.

I also already explained my process i think Zolo is just the kind of player always scummy and post random stuff, so dropping everything to lynch him is not good in my eyes. Only reason i didn't sus Fuji for it D2 because his posts made it certain he was very confident in that read with posts like he'd put on some avy for a week if he was wrong. So likely could read him right, but i dont.
its somewhat opportunistic if zolo was created as a wagon to oppose a scummy wagon, but the wagons at the time were all towny, so zolo's wagon seem hella town driven. i dont care for how scummy zolo usually plays. again i am here just to point lack of analysis on your part. this wagon is clearly town driven because it countered 3 town wagons in charles/pero/rott.

I already answered a town is uninformed player will likely have mix reaction, could ask questions, maybe push for another lynch if wagons are not good, go for inactive, don't vote at all. Mango like for eg hesitated to go on to vote Zolo, said he's always scummy that is what my gameplay also have been. Reading back 40 pages when you for sure know won't be able to catch up wouldn't help at all. Infact just keeping an eye on reactions vote change is best time to get new scum reads even if you had not any. But you focused on posts 40 pages back that just give the idea you didn't care much about the lynch.
- lol no, you cant push for another lynch with only 10 minutes or less left. the CFD on zolo already looks appealing. anything else will cause unnecessary chaos and split in wagons. I was also in no position to just demand everyone to change votes without presenting a case. none will follow me. even fuji who was hella active had hard time convincing players to follow him
- my read back was ONLY because i cared and wanted to give as much informative input as I can. its not as easy as just asking players for summary then voting. like i said i have seen all the cases and summaries and was simply NOT convinced. pero/charles/rott were not appealing to me whatsover. i tried to read to discuss another lynch candidate but had no time, so defaulted to voting zolo and apologizing for my activity. this is as straight forward and genuine thought process as it gets. you tried your shot to spin this as scummy and failed.

I read back once i calmed down had time to check things again. Cfd happened in matter of minutes, fuji tagged players to vote with him amd scum buddies would've option to not vote at all. Mango also resisted the vote change like i expected townie to so yes my read got better on them, i could've easily kept dumbly denying this stuff others were ready to vote you as welll so just don't call me out when I'm changing my reads because i reread cfd. It is just what happened and if you don't believe so be it.
- i dont particularly care about your read of me, i am more concerned about your serious lack of analysis and ingenuine posts. you just use the obvious and easy to get facts to angle discussion your way without going deeper into analyzing what is being discussed, and thats a scum indicative for me.

On T Pein i mentioned 3 things that together is too op for a townie to had. Not just surviving a super kill N1, he's also rb immune and could protect another player like just say with straight face that is not suspicious? Like coincidence he got rbed then his posts also didn't make it clear if he's just immune to Supet Kill or it was an ability. But you read that and then quote you are sussing him just because he survived a kill, in short this basically you done with all replies that why i got frustated replying to you.
i do not sus tpein for surviving a super. i think thats very NAI. and i also town read him by threadplay. i am not even sure which posts of mine you are reading. i only demanded a claim to see how he survived and he gave an explaination. I think its NAI at best, but combined with his threadplay I am willing to say he is town. why are u pretending this is the first time you see an op / immortal town role in a big rolemadness game? you never solve players by roles, you solve them by thread play.

Also i really don't focus much on Inactives, like I'm giving you open pass search my any game bruh. So when you started arguing with me on Zolo when i didn't even argue with Fuji over Zolo last day phase, just hypothetically talked about it is what I'd have done was not a good look in my eyes.
do you really still think zolo's wagon was bad when the 3 opposing wagons to it were likely town??

~♡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We and maybe Pero.

I basically listed people I'd like to send it to and asked Blue to pick first person that's still playing.

So you can say "pass it to Charlie and if he can't take it, give it to Pero" or other way around.
I'm 3rd place so there you go.
If this turns out bad im blaming you.:luuh:

J

Joygirl1

I want to note that if things aren't yet processed is because the hosts are busy with RL issues or processing other things. This is just a game and is meant to be enjoyed.

Hosts can't be here 24/7 and have other things to do outside the game, be it working,time to rest,to do something they enjoy, etc.

For now just wait and trust the hosts. Everything will be eventually processed according to the availability of the hosts, in a reasonable time frame.
It´s not about the time, it´s about the missing infos that you didn´t give us about how the shop works! The things I mentioned above.

It´s not funny when you invest so much time in this games like I do, I´m sick of getting screwed over by such circumstances that aren´t even my own fault!

It´s not about the time, it´s about the missing infos that you didn´t give us about how the shop works! The things I mentioned above.

It´s not funny when you invest so much time in this games like I do, I´m sick of getting screwed over by such circumstances that aren´t even my own fault!
chill darling, you really thought that EVERYONE who asks for it will get investigation ability for free? .-.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Yo Tan Wa

- if you were genuinly trying to solve tpein you will argue with me about why i town read him from threadplay, but your entire argument is "how can this op role be town" yada yada. I do not even want to entertain that. its big rolemadness, op town roles always exist. this is the most NAI thing.

- the 3 wagons that were opposing to zolo were likely all town (charles/pero/rott). voting any of them was the easiest thing for me to do but I didnt do any of that. I didn't buy any of the cases that were present to me and I do not see where they slipped or whatever nonsense was the reason for their wagons. I just simply town read them from threadplay and stayed true to my town read.

- there is no way you think zolo's wagon was bad when you look at things in the grand scheme. the 3 other wagons were likely town, and there was 20 minutes left in the day. this was the best CFD anyone could hope for at the time. it was very hard town driven, i could go ahead and say 5/6 or 6/6 voters in it are all town, and you trying to spin them as otherwise is very very scummy.

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
its how you started your day today, coming here thinking you are slick and you can make zolo's voters look scummy. you clearly do not like town being cleared / trying to discredit their great CFD choice / trying to keep PoE big as much as you can.

~♡

Ripped one is rattling off 1 date per hour for 24 hours. If hosts can't keep up with that then maybe they ought to rethink things

Status
Not open for further replies.