Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hymn For Diva

Miku Izayoi has activated March on ???

This should for all and once confirm Charlie

:sweat:
what's your opinion on Drago guys ? he came in quite aggressive :zorothink:
he is within his scumrange, but imma read him null, I wait for the legacy read on Pein from him
I don't have any such read on Pein.
Weak ass shit

:noo::noo::noo:

Worst

Custom title
he is within his scumrange, but imma read him null, I wait for the legacy read on Pein from him
yea saw a post of his where he says " tpein is boring i'd rather lynch mango or someone else " it's a bit weird, maybe i should invest him instead of charles

Rej

Year of the black beard!
yea saw a post of his where he says " tpein is boring i'd rather lynch mango or someone else " it's a bit weird, maybe i should invest him instead of charles
Charles is gucci, the spirit is a flavour that appeared in the WU and based on flavour he is towncore
If Yuzuru is town, then we all gucci.

J

Joygirl1

For everyone who has bought something (or TRIED to buy something) from the market shop: Did you know that this shop seemingly is first come first served beforehand??? The thing is I just realized that it´s not just that I might not get an investigation result on Bonnibel before the lynch deadline ends, no, it could be even worse, I might not even have gotten the investigation ability in the first place! This would screw everything I planned out to clarify the situation of proving my innocence and finding out about Bonni´s alignment completely ever. I wouldn´t be able to tell you anything, I´d be freakin´ doomed because of the missing market shop explanation -.-

Worst

Custom title
Charles is gucci, the spirit is a flavour that appeared in the WU and based on flavour he is towncore
If Yuzuru is town, then we all gucci.
Then i guess we should send Drago to the moon ? Don't know how scum Drago is, all the times i played with him he was town and i wanted to shoot him really badly xD

This should for all and once confirm Charlie

Tbh, fake claims show up in WUs. But yeah, that's me, darling

I probably shouldn't say that, but there's like 50% chance your ability will fail on me. Not that you'll get false result, just fail.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'd like to know WHO both of you picked @Kagurashii @Nana
First - Charlie
Second - Nana (failed saying she's out of the game)
Third - Melkor

That's a lie. Even if you believed I slipped, slip would be that my color is different than "special" one. I was against rainbow thing to begin with. That's like 3rd time you say that even though I corrected you every single time.
I was clarifying to Mitch why I voted against you last day. But after you gave me your reasoning, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. He said that it was a quick jump to the wagon but to me it was not, neither did I think it was a weak non slip that time.

For everyone who has bought something (or TRIED to buy something) from the market shop: Did you know that this shop seemingly is first come first served beforehand??? The thing is I just realized that it´s not just that I might not get an investigation result on Bonnibel before the lynch deadline ends, no, it could be even worse, I might not even have gotten the investigation ability in the first place! This would screw everything I planned out to clarify the situation of proving my innocence and finding out about Bonni´s alignment completely ever. I wouldn´t be able to tell you anything, I´d be freakin´ doomed because of the missing market shop explanation -.-
I didn't know. I said that I want invest item in case there's no drawback and that I want nothing if host can't confirm whether there is one or not.

Kagu Nyan

Good post. But was that enough reason to blind fire on him? I say that's certainly reckless.
Why do you think it's reckless? That's the least risk that comes with the position.

Who would have preferred to shoot instead? I'd like to hear some suggestions.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No wonder i got no response on the item i bought

Kagu Nyan

@Peroroncino @Kagurashii @Lord Melkor

are you still playing pass the gun or you got eliminated?
The game is over. I was fifth position and the gun exploded on me and I lost one of my one shot abilities. Told you that I have shitty luck in these things.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Then i guess we should send Drago to the moon ? Don't know how scum Drago is, all the times i played with him he was town and i wanted to shoot him really badly xD
you guys can push Drago I don't mind it, I am not feeling him yet :sweat:

Tbh, fake claims show up in WUs. But yeah, that's me, darling
That would be kinda bastardish from the host, to put effort into fake claim write ups:whitepress:

Kagu Nyan

The game is over. I was fifth position and the gun exploded on me and I lost one of my one shot abilities. Told you that I have shitty luck in these things.
Btw, I checked it again and it doesn't mention if the game is over. It just says that I am fifth position and due to finishing last, I have been affected. Now I don't know about the rest.

Why do you think it's reckless? That's the least risk that comes with the position.

Who would have preferred to shoot instead? I'd like to hear some suggestions.
Well, he's not a confirmed scum as far as we all know and you chose to shoot him like it was candy. Lololol. Who would have done that?

Status
Not open for further replies.