Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

maf 1 and 2 do indicate the color. i had it like that in arcane as well. by default maf 1 is always red.
added to the purple wanting to vote stack on pero in an attempt to save zolo
its pretty obvious, you dont have to play dumb ~♡
Maf 1 and maf 2 could have simply been Nana naming it that way so we can know that the messages came from two separate teams not what each team's color was.

D

Dragomir

i had no updated vote count / saw votes flying? tied or pero +1 means i can still potentially save him if i voted zolo, assuming no vote shenanigans

define defensive ~♡
Why didn't you just ask for one? Why would you vote when you don't know what's going on?

Making big paragraphs defending an accusation. If you combine those two posts, it's a wallie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko because he is acting strange all the time plus he townlocked Bonni at a point where Bonni had only 4 or 5 posts written so far. Bonnibel´s identity would also probably give us a hint if there is a connection between those two or not. Ekko´s identity could also give us possible hints about Juliet as well as he was accusing her almost as hard as Bonni is accusing me.
thats not how the game is solved joy. you could get urself tripped in a classic 2 for 1 double town yeet if u solve like that
i do not recall locking bonni town. if i did its a joke. i do have her as town read tho. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maf 1 and maf 2 could have simply been Nana naming it that way so we can know that the messages came from two separate teams not what each team's color was.
well she didnt say that. it seems the naming was given from the hosts with the way she displayed it
can you argue otherwise? ~♡

J

Joygirl1

@Dragomir I have to do something about this situation because Bonni is trying to convince other players to lynch me. Also, if my investigation result is that she is innocent then I could confirm her as townie and we could work together against maf. Would be funny if this would turn us from enemies to allies. I think it´s too late to change my investigation target anyway, already sent it to the hosts and I´m waiting.
Don´t want to complain too much as I enjoy this round but it would suck if I really don´t get the result before the lynch deadline ends.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why didn't you just ask for one? Why would you vote when you don't know what's going on?

Making big paragraphs defending an accusation. If you combine those two posts, it's a wallie.
there was no time. i tried doing all of that, hence why my vote came so late. i tried to count in my head / iso / read cases etc.. but it was all very rushed and i had no vote count so just voted zolo, and even that vote didnt get counted cuz it was last second. ~♡

i know partially whats going on. i town read pero/rott/charles. i had them in my mid game town reads. a post you clearly never read. i played the game until page 33, then my activity became horrible afterwards and i would only pop up every once in awhile.

by page 33, rott/pero/charles were town for me. zolo was null. my scum read was gambit and to certain extent juliet but i had no time to drive a lynch on them. voting zolo came naturally as a last second resort to preserve a player i town read. i am not sure how is that hard to understand. you just have to see it with the mentality that i am town. id urge u to take a step back and rethink it with that mentality. ~♡

D

Dragomir

Well, Rottkins turned out town, didn't he.

Don't see the problem. I had the option to stay on Rottkins.

Lame or not, it's not that deep.
And I'm saying you stay on that option if you were so sure that the counter isn't scum.

Yes, it is that deep. What you did was bad. I'm not letting you get out of this scot-free.

D

Dragomir

there was no time. i tried doing all of that, hence why my vote came so late. i tried to count in my head / iso / read cases etc.. but it was all very rushed and i had no vote count so just voted zolo, and even that vote didnt get counted cuz it was last second. ~♡

i know partially whats going on. i town read pero/rott/charles. i had them in my mid game town reads. a post you clearly never read. i played the game until page 33, then my activity became horrible afterwards and i would only pop up every once in awhile.

by page 33, rott/pero/charles were town for me. zolo was null. my scum read was gambit and to certain extent juliet but i had no time to drive a lynch on them. voting zolo came naturally as a last second resort to preserve a player i town read. i am not sure how is that hard to understand. you just have to see it with the mentality that i am town. id urge u to take a step back and rethink it with that mentality. ~♡
Your thought process is a very weird. There was a much better way you could have tackled the situation then how you went about it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am spending more time than i would like clearing out suspicion my way

everyone just breath and take a step back. you have no reason to be paranoid of my slot right now. I notice lots of you approach me with the mindset that I am scum, and try to read my posts and angle in a way that fits me being scum. I would say try to be open minded and read them from town perspective.

the things i do generally does not follow a mafia approach to the game. helping clear townies is not good for mafia. i think i found alot of townies and i can feel mafia is a bit butthurt about it. i am sitting here resolving lots of unnecessary conflicts between townies and trying to get town to work together. mafia is really mad i can tell ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko - as i said he seems to be overly cautious here, not his usual play style.

Pot Goblin - gives me a calculating vibe and did not like his push on Charlie yesterday when Charlie hinted his role.

Gambit - seems coasting to me, but I see he became more active after i voted him.
pot claimed miller, albeit conditional. i am willing to let it go for now
gambit is a wildcard. i would not angle shoot the activity after u voted him, but i personally just dont sense proper genuine scum hunting from him. also the overly focus on flavor from him in day 1 bothered me alot. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
That wasn't his reason
It is like he immediately recognised one of them from his team and possibly the red one
nana that was literally in the post i replied to you with LOL

maf 1 and 2 are red and purple
purple would want to stack votes on pero

i said that first thing when the results came out

ahhh we r gna really do this ~♡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
pot claimed miller, albeit conditional. i am willing to let it go for now
gambit is a wildcard. i would not angle shoot the activity after u voted him, but i personally just dont sense proper genuine scum hunting from him. also the overly focus on flavor from him in day 1 bothered me alot. ~♡
isn't pot worth an invest after he claimed the miller status disappeared after d1 or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.