Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing new, don't know where u left off, he dipped again :blush:
there is a bunch of people not interested in Pein, maybe one of em is a potential scum buddy and it might be a signal that we are on the right track
I left when T-peinw as refusing to claim and the Ekko/Yo thing started.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I need more, I dont have time to read through this atm since at work and Ramadan is kicking my ass.
yea we shud be excused for using 2% of our full power forreal

its
- kagura shooting tpein with a superkill that failed
- tpein claiming he doesnt die + immune to stuff + protecting me. kinda butchered the claim and kept adding more to it as usual. id read it to get more. cant paraphrase a claim lol
- we confirmed activated passives like the one tpein was claiming works before rolebloks. but tpein just said he outright doesnt die lol. im pretty sure hes doing classic tpein and mixing lies with truth in the claim
- rej said he rb'ed tpein, likely failed / didnt reach tpein / or rej was stopped?
- tpein said he has mechanical info that rej is town. which means rej didnt rb him ^, or tpein lied..
- bonni got guilty on joy
- nana got inno on joy - and claims cannot be manipulated. this implies bonni likely was tampered with
- joy has a reason to town read rej, and believes he targeted tpein. not sure if she tracked him or...
- pero did something harmful to cal?
- mango had a failed action, but does not think sharing the target is good now as it makes it obvious who he is (idk how lol)
- pero claiming gambit is one of the antagonists role that appeared in the WU <--- this needs more attention imo

anyway thats it for actions i think. dont remember more.

as for gameplay/thread
- tpein vs the entire thread cuz he survived a super
- joy vs kagura because kagura think joy is defending tpein + more (id read the posts)
- bit of a drago vs tpein/mango over tpein's c
- tpein vs pero ...

what else? tldr; bunch of town v town

- ekko vs yo tan <--- this right here needs more attention too because its town vs scum, unlike most of the clown fiestas above ^

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea we shud be excused for using 2% of our full power forreal

its
- kagura shooting tpein with a superkill that failed
- tpein claiming he doesnt die + immune to stuff + protecting me. kinda butchered the claim and kept adding more to it as usual. id read it to get more. cant paraphrase a claim lol
- we confirmed activated passives like the one tpein was claiming works before rolebloks. but tpein just said he outright doesnt die lol. im pretty sure hes doing classic tpein and mixing lies with truth in the claim
- rej said he rb'ed tpein, likely failed / didnt reach tpein / or rej was stopped?
- tpein said he has mechanical info that rej is town. which means rej didnt rb him ^, or tpein lied..
- bonni got guilty on joy
- nana got inno on joy - and claims cannot be manipulated. this implies bonni likely was tampered with
- joy has a reason to town read rej, and believes he targeted tpein. not sure if she tracked him or...
- pero did something harmful to cal?
- mango had a failed action, but does not think sharing the target is good now as it makes it obvious who he is (idk how lol)
- pero claiming gambit is one of the antagonists role that appeared in the WU <--- this needs more attention imo

anyway thats it for actions i think. dont remember more.

as for gameplay/thread
- tpein vs the entire thread cuz he survived a super
- joy vs kagura because kagura think joy is defending tpein + more (id read the posts)
- bit of a drago vs tpein/mango over tpein's c
- tpein vs pero ...

what else? tldr; bunch of town v town

- ekko vs yo tan <--- this right here needs more attention too because its town vs scum, unlike most of the clown fiestas above ^

~♡
also add nana's chat leaks
and nana/drago vs ekko on the chat leak slip suggesting ekko had tmi on the mafia teams yada yada

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.