Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yoo @Blue my bro! Brother! Broham! let's switch my date with someone with a little more Ara Ara
Brother Mitch

~Ara Ara~

The big prize will appear in due time

After all the best should be saved for last ~☆

Disclaimer: In no way it's being implied that Kurumi will appear and that she will be the last. Any misunderstanding will be entirely of the reader's responsability ~☆

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
are these 2 statements coorelated in some way?
why does rej being town/scum have anything to do with tpein. im not following ~♡
T pein investigated(?) Rej so I’m just saying that I believe him there, but still think he’s scum aligned

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm lover, not fighter :3 but yeah, I'll keep that in mind, why not

What would be top 3 people you would and wouldn't shoot is a question I'd like to ask
yo tan
gambit

i dont have a 3rd rn, but id shoot these 2 if i have a gun

there is a whole bunch i dont wanna shoot lol ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you shoot now? Like is the gun an ITA?

Also I dont like the fact that so many people are ''town'' read. Has to be deep wolves in there, might make a list later.
lets worry about deep wolves later shall we? sooner or later they will become obvious by trying to protect their wolf mates that r struggling in the PoE ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Brother Mitch

~Ara Ara~

The big prize will appear in due time

After all the best should be saved for last ~☆

Disclaimer: In no way it's being implied that Kurumi will appear and that she will be the last. Any misunderstanding will be entirely of the reader's responsability ~☆
kurumi confirmed last date guys! ~♡

me right now:
even tho i am a kawaii grill my voice still not being heard

STOP FIGHTING YOU APES AND LYNCH YO TAN ~♡

i get the sense that you feel strongly that t-pein is town. Can you share some more? I think you mentioned that he protected you and perhaps past exp?

just trying to get different viewpoints since the majority votes on him rn.

will also try to read the eassys you and @Yo Tan Wa send (i kinda glossed over them when backreading a bit)

Emil

Certified Memelord
i get the sense that you feel strongly that t-pein is town. Can you share some more? I think you mentioned that he protected you and perhaps past exp?

just trying to get different viewpoints since the majority votes on him rn.

will also try to read the eassys you and @Yo Tan Wa send (i kinda glossed over them when backreading a bit)
yes tpein likely very town, just put himself in an awful position, and we wont be able to find much off his lynch cuz most of his voters r towny ~♡

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yeah, I need a summary on the Yo Tan stuff, I’m not fixed on my vote for this round but I’m not sure how much time I’ll have before voting ends

Status
Not open for further replies.