Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Heck yeah!

I really love Siegfried's design!

Personally wasn't too big a fan of how Sigurd was depicted personally.
As you probably know, Siegfried and Sigurd are basically the same hero told from two different sources.

Siegfried being the Germanic version from the Nibelungslied and Sigurd from the Volsunga saga.

Anyway, love Siegfried. Apocrypha had a chad cast for the most part, personally not too big fan of Frankenstein.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This one will be my last reply to your wallies Ekko, just because i feel there's chance there's town behind that screen.

Like I'm repeating here, i read up and gave my reads enough for town to read me right, i didn't had time to push for my scum reads until D2 when i did by voting you.

I was trying to up my game this phase since shifting stuff process is almost over, but then you started to tunnel me based on stuff that obviously i was saying to look into again.

I also already explained my process i think Zolo is just the kind of player always scummy and post random stuff, so dropping everything to lynch him is not good in my eyes. Only reason i didn't sus Fuji for it D2 because his posts made it certain he was very confident in that read with posts like he'd put on some avy for a week if he was wrong. So likely could read him right, but i dont.

I already answered a town is uninformed player will likely have mix reaction, could ask questions, maybe push for another lynch if wagons are not good, go for inactive, don't vote at all. Mango like for eg hesitated to go on to vote Zolo, said he's always scummy that is what my gameplay also have been. Reading back 40 pages when you for sure know won't be able to catch up wouldn't help at all. Infact just keeping an eye on reactions vote change is best time to get new scum reads even if you had not any. But you focused on posts 40 pages back that just give the idea you didn't care much about the lynch.

I read back once i calmed down had time to check things again. Cfd happened in matter of minutes, fuji tagged players to vote with him amd scum buddies would've option to not vote at all. Mango also resisted the vote change like i expected townie to so yes my read got better on them, i could've easily kept dumbly denying this stuff others were ready to vote you as welll so just don't call me out when I'm changing my reads because i reread cfd. It is just what happened and if you don't believe so be it.

On T Pein i mentioned 3 things that together is too op for a townie to had. Not just surviving a super kill N1, he's also rb immune and could protect another player like just say with straight face that is not suspicious? Like coincidence he got rbed then his posts also didn't make it clear if he's just immune to Supet Kill or it was an ability. But you read that and then quote you are sussing him just because he survived a kill, in short this basically you done with all replies that why i got frustated replying to you.

Also i really don't focus much on Inactives, like I'm giving you open pass search my any game bruh. So when you started arguing with me on Zolo when i didn't even argue with Fuji over Zolo last day phase, just hypothetically talked about it is what I'd have done was not a good look in my eyes.
honestly go to this post and just read the quotes from there. it has everything lined up ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Yo Tan Wa

- if you were genuinly trying to solve tpein you will argue with me about why i town read him from threadplay, but your entire argument is "how can this op role be town" yada yada. I do not even want to entertain that. its big rolemadness, op town roles always exist. this is the most NAI thing.

- the 3 wagons that were opposing to zolo were likely all town (charles/pero/rott). voting any of them was the easiest thing for me to do but I didnt do any of that. I didn't buy any of the cases that were present to me and I do not see where they slipped or whatever nonsense was the reason for their wagons. I just simply town read them from threadplay and stayed true to my town read.

- there is no way you think zolo's wagon was bad when you look at things in the grand scheme. the 3 other wagons were likely town, and there was 20 minutes left in the day. this was the best CFD anyone could hope for at the time. it was very hard town driven, i could go ahead and say 5/6 or 6/6 voters in it are all town, and you trying to spin them as otherwise is very very scummy.

~♡
and these r posts in the middle ~♡

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
A Shy Invitation

Yoshinon has said that Yoshino wants to go on a date today

First 5 players quoting this post will go on a date with Yoshino

Players that are on a date with Yatogami Tohka are ineligible for this date

A Shy Invitation - Confirmation

@Charlie
@Arondight
@Fujishiro
@MitchMatch
@Pot Goblin

Are selected for the second date with the Cutest Girl in the franchise, Yoshino.

@Charlie
@Arondight
@Fujishiro
@MitchMatch
@Pot Goblin

Are selected for the second date with the Cutest Girl in the franchise, Yoshino.

Guess it's time for me and mister FBI agent to dance.

Heck yeah!

I really love Siegfried's design!

Personally wasn't too big a fan of how Sigurd was depicted personally.
As you probably know, Siegfried and Sigurd are basically the same hero told from two different sources.

Siegfried being the Germanic version from the Nibelungslied and Sigurd from the Volsunga saga.

Anyway, love Siegfried. Apocrypha had a chad cast for the most part, personally not too big fan of Frankenstein.
Sigurd doesn't really have much personality besides being Brynhildr's husbando. Apocrypha's cast really good, brochilles, Karna, Mordred. To bad the plotting was weak..

@Charlie
@Arondight
@Fujishiro
@MitchMatch
@Pot Goblin

:crazwhat: FBI-sama, I swear shes 40

@Charlie
@Arondight
@Fujishiro
@MitchMatch
@Pot Goblin

I wanna go on a date with cute girl too !!

Anyway on a serious note I am sorry for not contributing much and being useless
.i have hard time focusing on stuff these days

Status
Not open for further replies.