Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I don't remember your posts this game. Do you have any other scum or town reads?
Sorry for late response

I have Fuji and Pero basically locked in for Town
Rej is heavily leaning that way too

For scum I have no one locked in but Pein and Mango are people I don’t have good feelings about.

Everyone else is null until I catch up

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh not trying to justify a shitty lynch or anything, even if yo flips town here his play has been pretty lack luster and he was going to remain in PoE forever

in a hindsight if he flips town my only regret would be that we never gave him a chance to claim but thats it. I doubt i was going to change my mind eitherway. ~♡

tbh not trying to justify a shitty lynch or anything, even if yo flips town here his play has been pretty lack luster and he was going to remain in PoE forever

in a hindsight if he flips town my only regret would be that we never gave him a chance to claim but thats it. I doubt i was going to change my mind eitherway. ~♡
Ill use my GA powers to look at you disappointingly if he flips town.

It sucks to get lynched like that but it's not like there's no basis there.

why not both :maybe ~♡
:chopoff:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Status
Not open for further replies.