Not talking about all pet owners Ofc.
I just really dislike this tendency to make pets even cuter and more helpless than they already are.
Many people these days seem to think animals exist to be liked by us, fed by us, to be our toys, our "fur babies". People make their pets wear clothes, take them to "beauty" salons for pets. It's disgusting and disrespectful.
It absolutely is, but it is nothing new. People about 100 years ago did exactly the same. We even now go into the other direction by trying to get "rid" of these standards. Re-Breeding into natural form (like mentioned with the Frenchies), forbid breedings into bad health conditions. I think we are, nowadays, on a better way to deal with animals around us, then 100 years ago. But yeah, far away from good.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It absolutely is, but it is nothing new. People about 100 years ago did exactly the same. We even now go into the other direction by trying to get "rid" of these standards. Re-Breeding into natural form (like mentioned with the Frenchies), forbid breedings into bad health conditions. I think we are, nowadays, on a better way to deal with animals around us, then 100 years ago. But yeah, far away from good.
We stopped the rampant adoption and torturing and forced breeding of Horses for battles. That's cool and Solis is just pet hater

Not talking about all pet owners Ofc.
I just really dislike this tendency to make pets even cuter and more helpless than they already are.
Many people these days seem to think animals exist to be liked by us, fed by us, to be our toys, our "fur babies". People make their pets wear clothes, take them to "beauty" salons for pets. It's disgusting and disrespectful.
Lolis you’re seriously one of the weirdest dudes here lmao

the inner machinations of your mind are an enigma

Can you tell me what about my post made you think this or so you just like to offend people?
“It’s disrespectful to put clothes on animals”

that is such a ridiculous statement, specifically when dogs are just happy to be with humans
Post automatically merged:

Also don’t take weird as an insult, just for the definition. Your line of thinking tends to be different from most people lol

“It’s disrespectful to put clothes on animals”

that is such a ridiculous statement, specifically when dogs are just happy to be with humans
Dogs being happy around humans has nothing to to with pet owners humanising animals by dressing them up as dolls. What are you even talking about?
Ofc not all pet owners are like this.

Dogs being happy around humans has nothing to to with pet owners humanising animals by dressing them up as dolls. What are you even talking about?
Ofc not all pet owners are like this.
Disrespectful to who? Animals that have been bred to like humans like dogs enjoy it, so who are you to even say that?

Additional comment about the clothes:
Often nonsense, but people seem to forgett that Dogs arent wild/natural animals anymore. Its the same with feeding /barfing for them. They are no wild wolves anymore, they got breed into domnestication since hundreds and thousands of years. You cant deal with them as wild animals, cause they simply arent anymore.

Thinking that Dogs being bred to like us is an issue is like thinking humans letting cats live with them is an issue. It literally served a purpose and helped both species last this long

It helped both species when it first happened, again this is something silly to be mad about
Post automatically merged:

Yeah now this is straight torture
It is stupid AF, but its not torture. As long as the woman keeps the nutrition of the dog on track, mostly proteins by missing meat, he can be feed vegetarian without problems. Wouldnt recommend it, even tho i live vegan mostly and my dog gets meat, but its possible "without torture".