Any animal can be trained by human it is effort and time take place. Tiger can jump the rings if you give the reward and good diet .

Bigger and stronger animals are very hard to be pets like hippo, elephants, beats, lion, tigers but it possible but they are very costly.

Thinking that Dogs being bred to like us is an issue is like thinking humans letting cats live with them is an issue. It literally served a purpose and helped both species last this long
You know that in many places feral cats are an invasive species that bring devastation to local wildlife??

You know that in many places feral cats are an invasive species that bring devastation to local wildlife??
And your point is? Humans are also an invasive species by the definition of the word

by both species I clearly mean cats/dogs and humans. It a mutually beneficial relationship

Any animal can be trained by human it is effort and time take place. Tiger can jump the rings if you give the reward and good diet .
The question is why anyone should do that. What do we gain from training animals for pointless circus performances??

by both species I clearly mean cats/dogs and humans. It a mutually beneficial relationship
It's beneficial for the animals only until it isn't.
And dogs are far worse off than cats in this regard.
They are lucky as long as humans want them. When humans don't want them they end up in shelters or as street dogs where they have to eat trash and are subject to abuse by humans.

I wouldn't want to be a dog.

It's beneficial for the animals only until it isn't.
And dogs are far worse off than cats in this regard.
They are lucky as long as humans want them. When humans don't want them they end up in shelters or as street dogs where they have to eat trash and are subject to abuse by humans.

I wouldn't want to be a dog.
I can make a similar statement about being a human in society, does this mean that you wouldn’t want to be a human?

Bigger and stronger animals are very hard to be pets like hippo, elephants, beats, lion, tigers but it possible but they are very costly.
No, fucking no.

Most animals, like the examples of tigers, arent trained by "reward and good diet", they are tortured into their behavior. They have simply not the slightest choice. They would never choose to do that or orientate with the humans. There might some friendly souls at wild animals which somehow learn to understand our behaviour to some point, but tigers and other animals are so far away from being domesticated, no tiger would ever jump through a fire ring without torture.

@solis
Yes, these dogs don’t need to have “rainbow fur”, but at the other hand (i don’t support that btw), does it hurt them? If the color doesn’t irritate their skin and don’t bring problems with other dogs cause of irritation (i would be interested in studies about that), i don’t see an issue with it, except its stupid. If the only thing resulting of it is the dog looks stupid (which the dog doesn’t care about) and the human with it is happy about it, the dog will enjoy the happiness.

Yes, these dogs don’t need to have “rainbow fur”, but at the other hand (i don’t support that btw), does it hurt them? If the color doesn’t irritate their skin and don’t bring problems with other dogs cause of irritation (i would be interested in studies about that), i don’t see an issue with it, except its stupid. If the only thing resulting of it is the dog looks stupid (which the dog doesn’t care about) and the human with it is happy about it, the dog will enjoy the happiness.
It enforces a wrong image of animals as objects of ridicule and human caprice.