G

Gorosei Informer

The movies are always weird, it's better not think too much about them :kobeha:

Like Fujitora sending a meteor that would kill a bunch of marines and random civilians in Stampede, if it wasn't for Zoro and Mihawk

:denzimote:
Oh yeah that's true! Fujitora is so reckless sometimes but other times he's so precise and careful lmfao.

Imagine if Fujitora was secretly trolling the Marines? He is Anti WG after all apparently lol.

It should have been his gag, he keeps Summoning meteors but doesn't realise the danger due to his blindness lmfao.

G

Gorosei Informer

Apoo.... The drums of liberation.....
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
LMFAOOOOOOO, HOLY FUCK!

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/tet009
I saw the PirateFolk sub on Reddit joking about Apoo and Drum island but this seems WAY too intentional by Oda, ironically!
Post automatically merged:

Still fucked up that Oda didn't give a moment to shine for Brook and Usopp this arc
Completely agree. I know Brook got a lot of love at WCI and Usopp got some at Dressrosa but it still doesn't excuse it. Its extremely frustrating but maybe we can copium on that its being saved for Elbaf especially as that is meant to be Usopps mmost important arc or another arc at least for Brook?

I liked the Brook and Robin moments personally
Also he cut Zeus and stopped BM in her tracks with Franky
I do like the moment, but that was still obviously Robin's moment, Brook just got to share a bit of it

Just like Usopp was cool alongisde Nami versus Page One and Ulti, but still felt more like a Nami moment

I'm really missing a moment entirely for Brook and Usopp

Usopp already has some build up, with the "I'm not gonna die, i would just run" stuff, going against what the samurais think

But Brook doesn't really have anything going, with his plotline of going to help Robin being kinda resolved now that the CP0 agents are downed

I do like the moment, but that was still obviously Robin's moment, Brook just got to share a bit of it

Just like Usopp was cool alongisde Nami versus Page One and Ulti, but still felt more like a Nami moment

I'm really missing a moment entirely for Brook and Usopp

Usopp already has some build up, with the "I'm not gonna die, i would just run" stuff, going against what the samurais think

But Brook doesn't really have anything going, with his plotline of going to help Robin being kinda resolved now that the CP0 agents are downed
Tbf we still don't know where the top hat CP0 agent is right now
Last we saw him he was mourning his buddy but he could've finally gone on the move to get Robin