K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
I've been dealing with suicidal ideation since i was 15 years old and i've lost a few family members because of it, still...

Suicide jokes are fucking funny man :shame:

I will never understand the idea that you shouldn't "joke about something"

To me you can joke about anything, then you can call the joke trash or not, but don't say you can't make the joke

The best type of comedy comes from dark humor anyway

:saden:
A person lack any kinda sanctity and sensitivities will joke and laugh about everything. There's a clear red line for most people

A person lack any kinda sanctity and sensitivities will joke and laugh about everything. There's a clear red line for most people
Well, i guess we're enjoying a story about a man who thinks it's funny for men to sexualy harass and assault women, i don't see you going out of your way to stop Oda

I've been dealing with suicidal ideation since i was 15 years old and i've lost a few family members because of it, still...

Suicide jokes are fucking funny man :shame:

I will never understand the idea that you shouldn't "joke about something"

To me you can joke about anything, then you can call the joke trash or not, but don't say you can't make the joke

The best type of comedy comes from dark humor anyway

:saden:
Dark Humor is funny but only to an certain degree .
I don't say you guys can't joke about it but ,if its made casual about someone thinking about to end his/her live is in my mind a no no .
People with such thoughs just like you said you have or had it have it hard enough.
someone could find this encourageing to do it ..

And how popular is mass murderer Midd?
If he was stronger and had better character moments, i'm telling you right now people would love him even if he was a killer

There's a reason people love Joker or Blackbeard

There's darkness out there in our lives, making jokes about it is part of it

And on top of it, mindless jokes don't solve problems.
The point of the joke isn't to solve anything, but to make fun of the human codition, that's it

Suicide comes in the minds of many people, different types of dark thoughts get inside many peoples heads

making jokes about it let's people know they are not alone, there are others out there who feel the same way and it's made fun of it, so that they know you can deal with it

If you think it's fine for Oda to make fun of sexually harassing and abusing women, if you think it's fine to make jokes about 9 / 11, if you think it's fine to make jokes about the Russian invasion in Ukraine, or any of these things, then you should be fine with jokes about suicide