Do you have suicidial ideation or has ever dealt with it? because if you have, you really don't sound like you do and has no understanding of it.
:luffylaugh: You don't know me at all. I did have suicidal thoughs throughout my whole teenage years.
I indeed have understanding of these things.
Unfortunately many people think that it's impossible to leave suicidality behind and to mentally heal.
They rather make fun of their mental illness and make suicidality onto their identity.

Just the phrase "you won't go and solve your problems" makes it clear that you think people commit suicide only because of problems, no my friend, there are people out there who are rich, powerful, talented, full of friends and love and still want to kill themselves. Ever heard of Robert Williams?
I'm talking about mental/psychological problems. Not superficial problems.

But for real tho, is there any place in the story that says the One Piece was left there by Joy Boy and the void century?

We only know that Roger gave the name of One Piece and said he left it there.

Maybe the One Piece treasure is something of Roger's and what Joy Boy left was only the story of what happened.
Didn't roger say at laught tale how could you leave such stupendos treasure there joy boy?

But for real tho, is there any place in the story that says the One Piece was left there by Joy Boy and the void century?

We only know that Roger gave the name of One Piece and said he left it there.

Maybe the One Piece treasure is something of Roger's and what Joy Boy left was only the story of what happened.
not just the story they left a weapon

:luffylaugh: You don't know me at all. I did have suicidal thoughs throughout my whole teenage years.
I indeed have understanding of these things.
Unfortunately many people think that it's impossible to leave suicidality behind and to mentally heal.
They rather make fun of their mental illness and make suicidality onto their identity.

I'm talking about mental/psychological problems. Not superficial problems.
Interesting, because you really sound completely different from most people i've met with suicidal ideation

Both the idea that taking it super serious is a good thing and the concept that you can just "go and fix your problems to fix suicidal ideation" seem wild to what i'm used to

I've heard so many stories of people that spent over 10+ years working on their problems on the daily, being open about it and being completely supported by family and friends, both normal people and famous people, cases like Robert Williams and Reckful (twitch streamer), and for so many you can't just fix suicidal ideation, in my experience and research it doesn't work like that

Interesting, because you really sound completely different from most people i've met with suicidal ideation

Both the idea that taking it super serious is a good thing and the concept that you can just "go and fix your problems to fix suicidal ideation" seem wild to what i'm used to
I didn't say it's easy. It is very hard. One has to work on themselves a lot.
Long term therapy doesn't guarantee any results.

I've heard so many stories of people that spent over 10+ years working on their problems on the daily, being open about it and being completely supported by family and friends
You can work on something for a long time but when you do it the wrong way you won't yield any results.

Being open about it and having support means absolutely nothing.
It doesn't work for everyone.