AUTOBALANCED LMFAO, that's too good! Apoo wears red and almost turned blue due to the risk of of ice oni virus too!

Apoo and Queen when Onigashima started:
Lol the Demoman's reaction in that video made me also think how Sasaki from the BPs kinda resembles him
I mean they both love alcohol and wasn't Sasaki's personal army equipped with grenade launchers that they used on Yamato?

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol the Demoman's reaction in that video made me also think how Sasaki from the BPs kinda resembles him
I mean they both love alcohol and didn't Sasaki's personal army were equipped with grenade launchers that they used on Yamato?
Yeah they had grenades or grenade launchers iirc! Definitely something similar like tank cannons/mortars at least?

Sasaki demoman is too funny! Queen also fits for the spy but maybe Drake or Whoswho instead? Or even Kanjuro or Mr Go ofc?

I was gonna suggest Perospero as Sniper earlier lmao.

Jack can be Soldier? Ulti as Femscout with Pyro One? Or Maria as Pyro? Idk lmfao.

Engineer and Soldier are left and I can't see King as either...

But yeah Sasaki Demoman is too good!

Yeah they had grenades or grenade launchers iirc! Definitely something similar like tank cannons/mortars at least?

Sasaki demoman is too funny! Queen also fits for the spy but maybe Drake or Whoswho instead? Or even Kanjuro or Mr Go ofc?

I was gonna suggest Perospero as Sniper earlier lmao.

Jack can be Soldier? Ulti as Femscout with Pyro One? Or Maria as Pyro? Idk lmfao.

Engineer and Soldier are left and I can't see King as either...

But yeah Sasaki Demoman is too good!
I have Ulti as Soldier cuz he headbutts people in one of his taunts lol
And I can totally see Ulti quoting Kaido like Soldier does with Sun Tzu in his "Meet the" video lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not exactly
I was a Jack and Sanji fan at first when I joined the forum and I saw how Jack had the epithet “the Drought” so I already had Kaios the Wildfire as a name in mind

But changed it to only Wildfire Kaios because that’s slightly more unique
it doesn't matter you named yourself after one of zoro's enemies so you are living proof that what Roo said is true

it doesn't matter you named yourself after one of zoro's enemies so you are living proof that what Roo said is true
I had this name in mind before King was even a thing lol

Fire is also my favorite element so you make 0 sense
Post automatically merged:

I named myself after my favorite element way before King even existed bud