Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor)
Having a hard time believing that a not single person on the Zolo wagon was scum.
it was hard town driven, there could be 1 but not more. ~☆
So Mango's dead and @Fujishiro is an ally indie

That would leave potentially one from the rest which includes @Meeyori, @Lord Melkor, and @Rej

And me of course, but if I had to do a vibe check from that group I'd say if there's a scum in that group of voters it would be Meeyori with a potential for Lord Melkor but a bigger lean on Meeyori.

Emil

Certified Memelord
"Perma block", how reliable is a role block supposed to be here? We don't know what immunities he has. I'm not going to put faith into something I can't be sure of. However, I am 99% sure he dies to a lynch. Not to mention, we might end up having multiple players role blocking him since nobody will know who's exactly doing it. That's a waste of actions. Also, if we snuff out purple mafia, then we can put a more concentrated focus on red instead of wasting role blocks.
well, like i said uwu was immune to roleblocks so likely abyss isnt

lynching him is never bad

id love to prioritize finding red today

purple is donezo ~☆

D

Dragomir

That would leave potentially one from the rest which includes @Meeyori, @Lord Melkor, and @Rej

And me of course, but if I had to do a vibe check from that group I'd say if there's a scum in that group of voters it would be Meeyori with a potential for Lord Melkor but a bigger lean on Meeyori.
I'll iso those 3.
well, like i said uwu was immune to roleblocks so likely abyss isnt

lynching him is never bad

id love to prioritize finding red today

purple is donezo ~☆
Purple is only donezo once we eliminate them all.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Yeah I don’t look good right now, I do want to say that I think we should lynch the rest of the purple faction first, but that makes me look even worse since I was quick to jump onto the Zolo wagon when Fuji proposed it.

Either way, I think I’ll just claim now that my vote counts for 2

Emil

Certified Memelord
i also want to make it clear

I have no info on abyss whatsover

I just think he is purple based on PoE + inactivity + missing n1 purple factional kill

other inactives were: cooler (drago) and aorndeight to certain extent, but their thread posts do not tell me they r aligned with purple that much

any other purple candidate would have to be wifom on who can miss a factional kill ~☆

D

Dragomir

we got deep wolves. was hoping we could let purple deal with them

if we have a redirector we can control purple faction kill lmao

well, obviously cant go wrong with lynching abyss

~☆
Why should we rely on another mafia team to do our jobs?

Why should we rely on a town redirector we don't know exists?

Why should I trust that Abyss isn't redirect immune?

Ekko, it's far better to just lynch the guy.

Red team had no reason to vote either wagons because Rott was town and Pero is town so that leaves Zolo and the CFD happened real fast for scum to join it and + why would they anyways? With TMI on their side they couldve just assumed Zolo was town and not join the CFD to look better.

Red is likely from outside the Zolo voters than inside.

D

Dragomir

i also want to make it clear

I have no info on abyss whatsover

I just think he is purple based on PoE + inactivity + missing n1 purple factional kill

other inactives were: cooler (drago) and aorndeight to certain extent, but their thread posts do not tell me they r aligned with purple that much

any other purple candidate would have to be wifom on who can miss a factional kill ~☆
Bruh.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Either way, I think I’ll just claim now that my vote counts for 2
I did a little digging of some characters for the flavor recently. I found one of a main antagonist that made a doppleganger of herself.
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Mio_Takamiya
She's also known as Phantom or Reine Murasame
It would make sense for you to have 2 votes because of this...
:sus:

In that case that would make you a hostile indie since Phantom wouldn't be apart of red mafia...
:zorothink:

I did a little digging of some characters for the flavor recently. I found one of a main antagonist that made a doppleganger of herself.
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Mio_Takamiya
She's also known as Phantom or Reine Murasame
It would make sense for you to have 2 votes because of this...
:sus:

In that case that would make you a hostile indie since Phantom wouldn't be apart of red mafia...
:zorothink:
I dont think VP is flavor indicative tbh.

Meeyori/Cas is fine in my books atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.