Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh so are u a miller or not lol

because pot claimed one too, tho conditional

doesnt tell us anything about ur alignment but i expect u to sus pot a bit more if u r miller

~♡
Fine. Yes I am. And that's the reason I ask the people who knows flavor about alignment day one because my role itself is a bitch. Turned out I don't have the right to judge another miller as there is potentially characters that have changed sides or w/e.
town watcher is dead lol ~♡
Cruel life.

D

Dragomir

aight so i uhhh

have some stuff to share but uhhh

okay first do i have to claim? i belive not anymore since my reads r turning out on point + yo tan was scum (even if not mafia)

so by show of hands do i have to claim?

~♡
You might as well share it now that you've revealed you have info.
also guys

borninabyss is last purple. but we kinda need red lynch today so lets try to find red first

~♡
No. If he's the last purple, then it's much better to take him and snuff out purple mafia and thus go from two FKs to one FK (not counting potential SK).

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was wrong about Mango, damn.
and tpein
gid gud

u scum drago? i can smell it
ur scum meta is playing like a god awful townie. i dont belive u r an awful townie. u subbed in so i am willing to give u an excuse last day but i am having doubts now and das no bueno my besto frendo ~♡

D

Dragomir

Wow what a mess. RIP Mango and Pein. Tbh, I haven’t really paid much attention to Mango but we did exchange some posts regarding JG last day.

I got no info since I investigated someone from the item which I got from the shop but the person turned out innocent.
You should tell us who it is. Cause if you die, we may never receive this info. It'll help with PoE.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You might as well share it now that you've revealed you have info.

No. If he's the last purple, then it's much better to take him and snuff out purple mafia and thus go from two FKs to one FK (not counting potential SK).
or perma block him and lynch red. we need red flip to help town actions be more educated towards potential red candidates

lets start with this

thoughts on rej? ~♡

D

Dragomir

and tpein
gid gud

u scum drago? i can smell it
ur scum meta is playing like a god awful townie. i dont belive u r an awful townie. u subbed in so i am willing to give u an excuse last day but i am having doubts now and das no Bueno my besto frendo ~♡
Yeah, just like how I played like a god-awful townie as scum in the special tos game, but somehow still managed to survive until the end of the game and even won, but go off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fine. Yes I am. And that's the reason I ask the people who knows flavor about alignment day one because my role itself is a bitch. Turned out I don't have the right to judge another miller as there is potentially characters that have changed sides or w/e.

Cruel life.
i know know
i read ur posts and it clicked to me who u r and what u r and all that. i was just bothered u never claimed miller

i belive u. i really doubt mafia does what u did. at worst u wud be an indie tho because u r the person who can claims survivor as hostile indie lmao ~♡

so my question now is did u inherit kurumis ability or what lol.

@Fujishiro @Worst one of u guys inherited kurumi's ability? ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, just like how I played like a god-awful townie as scum in the special tos game, but somehow still managed to survive until the end of the game and even won, but go off.
yea u did. i didn't care because i was opposing faction. did i hit a nerve drago kun. its too early to be shaking. i just started fufufu ~♡

D

Dragomir

or perma block him and lynch red. we need red flip to help town actions be more educated towards potential red candidates

lets start with this

thoughts on rej? ~♡
"Perma block", how reliable is a role block supposed to be here? We don't know what immunities he has. I'm not going to put faith into something I can't be sure of. However, I am 99% sure he dies to a lynch. Not to mention, we might end up having multiple players role blocking him since nobody will know who's exactly doing it. That's a waste of actions. Also, if we snuff out purple mafia, then we can put a more concentrated focus on red instead of wasting role blocks.

i know know
i read ur posts and it clicked to me who u r and what u r and all that. i was just bothered u never claimed miller

i belive u. i really doubt mafia does what u did. at worst u wud be an indie tho because u r the person who can claims survivor as hostile indie lmao ~♡

so my question now is did u inherit kurumis ability or what lol.

@Fujishiro @Worst one of u guys inherited kurumi's ability? ~♡
Nope, I thought maybe JG did cause she's been raving on about Kurumi all game lol.

Also my character isnt related to Kurumi whatsoever.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
"Perma block", how reliable is a role block supposed to be here? We don't know what immunities he has. I'm not going to put faith into something I can't be sure of. However, I am 99% sure he dies to a lynch. Not to mention, we might end up having multiple players role blocking him since nobody will know who's exactly doing it. That's a waste of actions. Also, if we snuff out purple mafia, then we can put a more concentrated focus on red instead of wasting role blocks.
I think I agree with this. Instead of using actions on born we could go for a lynch on them and hunt for reds in the meantime (very long dayphase today). So if we sniff any out we can use the abilities on them instead.

Getting our lynch vote out of the way would make it so we can focus on the bigger enemy atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.