Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Gambit so i iso'ed u carefully over the night and stuff and i wanna ask u smth m8. are u a miller? if so why not claim it? i am willing to belive u r town for certain things u said but i am wondering based on wiki u shud be a miller but u never claimed it, and u r saying u r not an indie either. so uhhh whats happening? do u scan guilty or inno?

~♡

@Juliet being cooperative is a fresher. Town Locked
Who do you suspect to be behind Rottkins death with all these?

Good post. But was that enough reason to blind fire on him? I say that's certainly reckless.

how so?

that's a bad post.

Ah. I slept. Not enough reason tho to vote for me with that reasoning. Any more solid reason why you do so? Or you're simply wagoning here? And that's coming from you who called me out for lack of substance.

--------------------------------
The exchange between Yo Tan and Ekko seems TVT because I don't get scum vibes from Yo. His thread play is similar to Death Note where he was the town leader beside me. Ekko is leading the town progress along with Fuji and Rej so these four are on top of my town list.

Juliet comes and goes and tried to be contributive once. She normally just lurks and/coasts whenever she's scum. So if that meta is similar to this one, then she's a red-flag.

Bon-bon's investigation of Joy is questionable. Why her in the first place? Is this an attempt to frame the latter when votes on T-Pein are piling up? But correct me if I'm wrong if Bon's claim occurred first.

Joygirl's almost-OMGUS against Bon's claim is really bad in my book. I will not be surprised how overly she would react if she is pressured more tbh.

Kagura's blind fire may not be AI but considering that he claimed to have a vig-like role may be townish as there's no reason why he'd do that blatantly when scum.

Pein surviving the kill is super questionable and I don't like how he reacted to that accusations. He stopped town hunting after being accused. What does that mean?

Cal never has the town vibe tbh and I don't know why. He remains on my scum list.

Idk what to say on LM, he must be scum on trying to wagon on Gambit without presenting hard facts/logic/read, etc.

If the day would end now, my vote might go to either Pein or LM (yes this is an OMGUS vote).

LOLOLOL
@Dragomir These were the posts where Gambit town locked me and the next day puts me as a scum read. I saw that Pot quoted the post before me where Gambit said thirdie.

Emil

Certified Memelord
purple did not submit a faction kill n1

the team is uwu + zolo + born in abyss

its possible cooler was part of the team too and none of them submitted a kill n1 but uhh thats gna be for drago to answer

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
so in order to not be modblocked, born in abys obviously graced us with a post last day so he isnt modkilled or modblocked kek

and tonight they finally realized we shud send a kill lmao

such inactive team lol

red is gna be the biggest issue this game. i am proud of u jobbers !!

~♡

@Gambit so i iso'ed u carefully over the night and stuff and i wanna ask u smth m8. are u a miller? if so why not claim it? i am willing to belive u r town for certain things u said but i am wondering based on wiki u shud be a miller but u never claimed it, and u r saying u r not an indie either. so uhhh whats happening? do u scan guilty or inno?

~♡
Is this the reason why you say Gambit is good?

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Abyss of Despair has Opened

Beast/@Blue has appeared before you

"Therefore Hell hat enlarged herself,
and opened her mouth without measure:
and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it"

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil"

"Woe to those who in the end, for the people, are called saints"

"Have Mercy on me, O God, because man has trampled over me: All day long, he has afflicted me"

"Thus, the Sinner's Soul shall forever wander the Path of Atonement"​
why r u part of purple maf ali lmao ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
if this is the case and based on the leaks that pot quoted from Nana, doesn’t that mean Cal and Juliet are guaranteed town/indie?
actually you could potentially be purple too. i dont know how many purples are there. but they r all so inactive n1

born is purple. drago and you are possible ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
In the intro it says fake claims may show up on the wu and I'm assuming mafia are also provided with fake claims. I don't focus on flavor claims and instead I focus on thread play and action abilities.
thats where the 5% come into play

day 4 onward ill consider that more

im busy this weekend. will let the rest post for a bit. ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.