General Chat

On sunday I had such a horrible costumer. She sounded like she hadn't been fucked in 15 years that nutjob hag. She was hellbent on making a scene about me and lied. Even if management seemingly sort of were on my side I was deeply annoyed by getting told that next time it's better to just stand back "and let them deal with it because then they come and complain to us that your stuff is arguing back at me and we might need to..."

Like was I supposed to let this bitch walk over me and lie in front of me? I only stated the real circumstances of what happened but I guess she wanted to be the only one heard.

I don't know how I didn't quit that job right there and then. I refuse to let people walk over me like that. But I understand that it's a stupid business and the policy is 1st costumer and at the end me.

On sunday I had such a horrible costumer. She sounded like she hadn't been fucked in 15 years that nutjob hag. She was hellbent on making a scene about me and lied. Even if management seemingly sort of were on my side I was deeply annoyed by getting told that next time it's better to just stand back "and let them deal with it because then they come and complain to us that your stuff is arguing back at me and we might need to..."

Like was I supposed to let this bitch walk over me and lie in front of me? I only stated the real circumstances of what happened but I guess she wanted to be the only one heard.

I don't know how I didn't quit that job right there and then. I refuse to let people walk over me like that. But I understand that it's a stupid business and the policy is 1st costumer and at the end me.
Be humble and kill them with kindness. Smile and carry on. In fact, this will probably diffuse the situation or piss them off even more (if this is what you are looking for since they are trying to get a rise out of you but failing). The moment you let this "hurt" you emotionally is when you already lost.

Have some beer and enjoy WG's chaotic madness. Hope your day is good.

Be humble and kill them with kindness. Smile and carry on. In fact, this will probably diffuse the situation or piss them off even more (if this is what you are looking for since they are trying to get a rise out of you but failing). The moment you let this "hurt" you emotionally is when you already lost.

Have some beer and enjoy WG's chaotic madness. Hope your day is good.
Yh you're right... thanks my friend.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hi I try to not pierce the screen with my fist cuz fockin unreal non stop turns down when I try to modify my materials and I barely can do anything, send some good energy idk I'm so tired due to all of this

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
What do you mean by modify your materials? Sending some good energy brah. You got that shit.
material is just a texture you can modify by adding shade layers or particular skills like glowing or not reflecting light and unreal engine 5 has so many problems and on my pc in particular it has problems the most with that.