Status
Not open for further replies.
@MitchMatch You have been confusing me with your night action. You said you watched Kagura and said she did nothing, later you said you mistook watcher for tracker, and then after kagura asked if you have only watched her and you said no one touched her which made it sound like a watcher.

Since you said you mistook watcher for tracker am I to assume you have visited Kagura two nights in a row?

Nah just one

I used an ability to watch Kagu thinking that Watching/Tracking was the same thing. so when I saw that Kagu claimed to have used an item on Rip last night and my watch came back empty I thought she was lying. Checked with the Host and he cleared it up for me. then I apologized to Kagu about the mixup and confirmed no one targeted them last night when they asked me.

@MitchMatch @Rej
Why are you fellas talking about VTubers instead of properly responding to @Ekkologix's points about you two?
I'm not expecting a giant thesis full of counterpoints, but Mitch just quoted his previous convos instead of directly addressing the suspicion and Rej just asked us to vote for Ekko without a good reason behind it.
:snoopy:
as far as I've talked about it so far

and Finding out that Drago also scum read Mango but is using that as the main push for me.

:seriously:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already told u guys u barely have time to check this it's a busy week for me all u have to know is that i'm the most jacked town so perfect for chilling :yearight:

Now do the work for me and find these mfs before i get angry and start shooting at whoever quotes me with nonsense!
did u inherit kurumi's ablity?
you are the white queen arent you

sigh

serial killer?

~☆

That's everything I have said about the votes so far. Do you expect me to go around throwing shade at them for voting for me?

If it comes down to the wire I'll claim but until then I'm not gonna freak out over three votes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because at the time he was the voice of reason.

Drago pushed me with an agenda, while Ekko was like "His play makes no sense for scum lmao"

Yet, Drago persisted.

Of course, Ekko didn't have any real proof of me being town, since my plays had been subpar and not that involved. So I figured I'd just send him a short message.

I didn't really think to claim stuff to him, but at least he would've known my flavor based off the WU.
i didnt know ur flavor off WU lol
i just thought u r town because if u r mafia sending me a message u wud likely try to manipulate my actions through it by telling me who shud i look for or w.e

but u told me none of that. seemed like no agenda behind the message ~☆

in thread u said if u tell us who u targeted it becomes obvious who u r, so i assumed u killed rott lol ~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
If ekko knew your flavor then he is scum.
Killing you and me on the same day is strange
is knowing flavor alone enough to know u guys have to die together? like is this in the real show?

mango seem to be shot by a townie?

also red wanted to cop mango n1. maybe thats how they knew u and him r related?

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
There is no way Mafia is dumb enough to shoot at me while It was proven that I can tank even superkills....

Also when I was being accused of being scum for tanking kills why did mango vote for me?
Did he?
Cringe if he did.
Since he also had the same ability of being immune to death...
purple shot u lol. they make questionable decisions
that team doesnt know jack lmao
~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not at all. pretty sure we've established that UwU was the one that manipulated my result.

Also I'd still like to point out I got Ekko as town last night ^^ I'm seeing Rej suspect Ekko skimming through and theres no reason for it.
bonni if u trust me then do me a favor and vote rej here wud u ^^

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Vice Commander

Kyouhei has activated Fraxinus Combat System

is this ur fake claim @Rej

~☆

meaning gambit's could be a fake claim too eh

farfetched

I'm conflicted on Mitch. Said he used a watcher ability and I don't think mafia has the balls to fake claim that. I've never visited the shop and I'm guessing the shop gives out abilities to use and it also makes me wonder if mafia bought a watcher item to use as a claim. I've never played with Mitch before and whoever that was in the mafia leak chat talking about me I would more likely expect a player who has played with me before would be talking about me in the mafia chat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also @town

anymore chat leaks should be taken with a grain of salts, because now mafia knows this ability is in the game so they will fake their posts in the PM

i.e they could say lets roleblock XXX <--- and that could be their member, just to give the impression that he is not part of the team ~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.