Wtf is Chopper's hybrid form? Luffy also has a Zoan and no hybrid. :bamathink:
Walk Point = Normal form (deer)
Heavy Point = Zoan form (big muscular guy)
Brain Point = Hybrid form (his "default" form)

Guard Point (first used in Drum Island)
Jumping Point (first used in Drum Island)
Arm Point (first used in Drum Island)
Horn Point (first used in Alabasta)
Monster Point (first used in Enies Lobby)
Kung Fu Point (first used in Fish-Man Island)

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule worst nightmare. It will be even worse for him if Jesus burgress or other beat katakuri instead shyrui because he will literally deny reality. And most people accept shyrui is 2nd strongest Blackbeard pirate mate

Of course I have predicted Blackbeard pirates coming to whole cake island for red poneglyph before

My opinion is blackbeard pirates are meant to be strongest pirate crew ever surpass rock xebec.

Powercreep will make Blackbeard pirates and admirals and even vice admiral look great than yonko pirates.

Kaido and big mom fans will regret for jumping kaido and big mom hype train :gokulaugh:

In shouen rule, always last bet your villain to be last place to be defeated , not first place.
They will say than kata was nerf:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
If it has something to do with 12 imams then it's shi'ism. I advice you not follow any specific sects teachings (no matter waht kind if islam people claim it is) but just stick the Quran and the prophet sayings. The rest is just hogwash and misguidings. Fasting Ramadhan is an obligation to all muslims capable of handling it not just Laylat Al-Qadr.
Nah Ik lol