Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Your drawings are so cute and funny

:smoothy:

If u can take requests again pls @ me
Sure! I will make next tomorrow cuz right now I'm rather heading to sleep. If someone wants to be taged next time I will open pls let me know here or in DMs so no one will miss it cuz idk really who to tag to not ne scared that I piss someone off.
:kayneshrug:

Sure! I will make next tomorrow cuz right now I'm rather heading to sleep. If someone wants to be taged next time I will open pls let me know here or in DMs so no one will miss it cuz idk really who to tag to not ne scared that I piss someone off.
:kayneshrug:
rottkins san your art style is impeccable!! will you try draw sanji and ulti with this pose?:neesama:

i assume you are poland? near ukrain?? be safe bruh:josad:

Rottkins

@Rottkins
I was just wondering, is there a specific reason you use a grey background for your art instead of white? Don't take this as a critique or complaining from my side please. Just curious because it's an unusual choice.
Your drawings look great nonetheless.
It's easier to paint with a defoult base what is not white. It gives you a specific "tone" to what pallete you want to give. Due to that I just have save that in settings while creating new workspace that it has to be this color and not white.
Almost every profesional painter before painting choses specific color for the base before anything so this is mainly from how I was taught + my likings in that space. Besides I hate straight up white while drawing, it iritates my eyes plus it's harder to give some sensual light what is not next white dot or line :kobeha:

I

Indigo

@Rottkins

Buggy, Caesar and Indigo as the Clown Trio!

I can't think of a funny scene for the three of them...

Maybe a circus show? maybe them as a pirate crew? or maybe the three of them leaving a very small box like the Clown Car thing?

:quest:

Edit: forgot Corazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Rottkins

@Rottkins

Buggy, Caesar and Indigo as the Clown Trio!

I can't think of a funny scene for the three of them...

Maybe a circus show? maybe them as a pirate crew? or maybe the three of them leaving a very small box like the Clown Car thing?

:quest:

Edit: forgot Corazon

majesty of the clown fathers of chaos and funny noises :finally:
@Ghostly Reflections come here brother Cesar, you have to see it too

G

Gorosei Informer

Rottkins-kun, could you draw Kizaru sitting in a hot spring with monkeys please? With towels on their heads?

I also wanted to suggest Roger meeting current Buggy and Shanks, with his arms on their shoulders or something and being proud of how they turned out tbh!

Rottkins

Once you get free please draw Kaido clashing with WB using gura gura no mi :myman:

you didn't said what particularly clash and since it's easter I though that have an egg clash with holly eggs :kata:dunno how it is in other cultures but we do that by the breakfast while that time and I thought WB would be that mean to do that