What’s a mythical Pokémon

Mythical Pokémon are a group of Pokémon seen so rarely in the Pokémon world that some question their very existence.
In Japanese media, Mythical Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon have always been presented as distinct groups. In non-Japanese media prior to Gen 4 Mythical Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon were both considered to be Legendary Pokémon

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pokémon the developers deem too cool for you virgin gamers unless you pay up and/or actually leave your house for once
The only time I’ve ever left my house is to catch gen1 Pokémon in Pokémon go
Post automatically merged:

Mythical Pokémon are a group of Pokémon seen so rarely in the Pokémon world that some question their very existence.
In Japanese media, Mythical Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon have always been presented as distinct groups. In non-Japanese media prior to Gen 4 Mythical Pokémon and Legendary Pokémon were both considered to be Legendary Pokémon

:steef::steef::steef: Mew and fodder!

I though arceus was legendary