TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
King is too cool to join even as an ally, imagine people begging Oda to focus on King and Yamato and forget about the other Strawhats. :kobeha:
King would be an interesting ally, because of his race and his experience as a pirate but no way ppl would beg Oda to focus on Yamato of all characters lol. I think I'd rather see him focus on Woop Slapp or even Tama.

D

Deleted member 83

Yes! I always take the events with a grain of salt. Hara does change things as he sees fit it's still fiction at the end of the day.

Renpa is such a goat man. He even had Ousen sweating, that's something we've never seen anybody else accomplish.
I love Hara's characters even if they stray away from reality a bit, Renpa and Hyou are amazing

in real life Renpa is the guy that's known for building fortress and he's actually a nationalist with a folklore about that :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Yeah I really can’t get into Kingdom because of how ugly and anti historical it is. What they did to Dong Zhuo was downright criminal and Lui Bei? God, I dropped. The time skip was also pretty iffy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I love Hara's characters even if they stray away from reality a bit, Renpa and Hyou are amazing

in real life Renpa is the guy that's known for building fortress and he's actually a nationalist with a folklore about that :suresure:
:cheers:beastly Duke Hyou pfp
Post automatically merged:

Ravages of Times is just as good as Kingdom :steef:

D

Deleted member 83