Best Opening Song Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Usually what happens to me is that I get like a big surge of entries that went over my head when I submitted and I'm like "Oh god damn, why didn't I do this one - or that one"

Every time lmao

but go ahead, I'm all ears
Thats exactly it man and thank you, will do then! Thats exactly the problem, so immensely true and relatable! So much easier to think of them after we've chosen one and submitted it for some bizarre reason!

One of my first choices was Death Parade's OP, I was gonna include an explanation of why its so good and those who know the series will know why this OP is NOT what it appears to be and so important ofc!

I was also gonna go for the Yui - Again/FMAB OP 1 and the Dorororo OP too tbh! So glad to see them represented and that Again got to actually win too ofc!

Some others I wanted to submit too:

Tales of Symphonia

Ranma 1/2 - Little Date (Opening 2)

Cutie Honey RE

Yugioh (English Dub):

Prince of Egypt - Deliver Us

I also wanted to go for some Jojo OPs, especially Stone Ocean's, maybe Great Days especially the Unit Version or Kira version, Traitor's Requiem or either of the Stardust Crusaders OPs too! Stone Ocean is my favourite by far though and having the highest priority.

I also considered some Rurouni Kenshin ones and also this one from Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes too!:

There are even more choices I wanted to include like from animated series like Batman The Animated Series, The Batman, Justice League, , Digimon, Pokemon, Love Hina (maybe) and so on! WAY too much to choose from!

Ahahaha yep!

:pepecopium::peperain::mrgo::joker:
Post automatically merged:

'Twas fun guys :optimistic:

@solis I cannot believe someone knows The Tribe!!
I was almost knocked out Conquerors Haki style when I saw that come up! I remember seeing that when I was MUCH younger and never getting into it but I still found it weirdly fascinating haha. Never would have expected to see it represented here, a truly obscure and wild card choice!