Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Projection. Another symptom of your delusional perception. Basement dwelling weeb who lives of his parents' money at best when I am in fact a doctor means you must be a homeless, illiterate, that does cleaning jobs or at times suck cock to get food in the plate.
Talking about being a doctor and saying words such as peasants suggests you haven't moved past Junior High yet.

I highly doubt ur Doc degree.

If you are a doctor wasting your time with fan wars on a focused forum about One Piece...

you are doing it wrong mate
Good advice DoctorIndigo
Post automatically merged:

I know it's not but just following seth logic.

'As long as you talk about someone, you must have been obsessed with that person'
No you dont know... that's why it's funny

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know it's not but just following seth logic.

'As long as you talk about someone, you must have been obsessed with that person'
I talk straight to people most of the time.

Your "Zorotards this and that" is equal to Kaios level of posts.

U got pressed because I said Luffy has no real fans which is true and proven by the posts on this forum. Most of the people claim to be Luffy fans so they can post threads or replies about Zoro 24/7.

Okay, but i have two doctors in the family and they don't have time to waste on shit like that lmao

I don't think they even have the time just to read / watch One Piece, even less using a fan forum for it

They would use that time to get some sleep
Lol, mate. I don't spend 12 hrs here. Just a few minutes. You don't get 24 hr duty days everyday and not every doctor is sleepless.

I highly doubt your sanity, education, work and everything too. What can you do? People like you need multiple intensive ECTs to get to normal.
Now we're nearing peak irony

This is a forum to give us a break from reality... it's funny that you are making a "mental health" judgement based off someone commenting on a character who has no involvement with reality or no consequences in the real world.

Your deduction skills are as bad as your attempt to make urself look like a doctor.

Grow up kiddo.
Lmao. Illiterate peasants like you can yap all you want but you'd never contribute 0.1% to the soceity like I do. Just because you don't have the necessary educational base and the fortitude to excel in life that doesn't mean anyone else doesn't have that too.
Now we're nearing peak irony

This is a forum to give us a break from reality... it's funny that you are making a "mental health" judgement based off someone commenting on a character who has no involvement with reality or no consequences in the real world.
So when I am doing the same, why are you bothered? Why don't you enjoy what I say too? Not everyone is mentally subnormal like Zoroturds.

Status
Not open for further replies.