Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
why cant melkor be purple?

~☆
It’s certainly possible, just brought him up since he’s a common lynch candidate right now and since he mentioned he had a roleblock before. Him being red is just the more favorable set up imo, so that he can’t protect his teammate

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It’s certainly possible, just brought him up since he’s a common lynch candidate right now and since he mentioned he had a roleblock before. Him being red is just the more favorable set up imo, so that he can’t protect his teammate
or himself

B

Bonnibel

pero - do u know his claim btw? he claimed natsumi (town by flavor) and refilled fuji.
ekko - why "sadly" lol
juliet - agree
fuji - agree
meeyori - please read and let me know what u think
charlie - he claimed a character that i forgot the name of, which is town by flavor. from ur PoV, which of the claimed players seem fake claiming
mitch - hes semi-cleared via flavor btw. but yes posts r very non contributive i agree
kagura - agree
melkor - agree, hes stating the obvious mostly
cal - also agree. scummy by threadplay, townie via claim. which seems to be the pattern of lots of players this game and i dont like it
pot - well there is certainly a bit mechanical inconsistency. did u read his post about u btw. he is saying u shud have been roleblocked. aka action failed. aka u shudnt of even got a result on him, because he is also immune to roleblocks and has his action failing.
gambit - u know him from before? again im inclined to agree scummy from threadplay, but claim has towny merit behind it for a miller. eventually we need to solve this patters of scummy threadplay but towny claim

okay overall agree with most. i think you can stay for now. u have not given any thoughts on aron, so he would be a good invest target, assuming we dont straight up lynch or kill him. if those players in PoE flip town then u can cop town core lol

~☆
My list of players who are faking their claim are Pot, mitch, cal and gambit. Ive played with gambit before yes.

Also my thoughts on Arondight is just vig him. Hard to get an inactive to talk through votes so just shoot then. either an uncontributive town or a coasting scum. either way, good target. I rather invest either mitch cal Melkor or gambit. not gonna say exactly who for my own safety.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My list of players who are faking their claim are Pot, mitch, cal and gambit. Ive played with gambit before yes.

Also my thoughts on Arondight is just vig him. Hard to get an inactive to talk through votes so just shoot then. either an uncontributive town or a coasting scum. either way, good target. I rather invest either mitch cal Melkor or gambit. not gonna say exactly who for my own safety.
where will u place ur vote today?

gambit claimed miller so he scans guilty anyway.

and yes ur PoE aligns exactly with ours. thats usually a good sign, until they all flip town lol

aight lets roll with this. town together stronk. ooga booga lynch aron, yeet melkor and gambit into the sun. easy win.

if we dont win then yeet fake claimers. if we dont win still then gg go next ff 15

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Pot Goblin final words of a half asleep man

i still have no idea how ur action didnt go through but bonnie action did. you both seem townie for now.

now there is a lil strike against u here is that u were easily fine with not lynching her when fuji said so, which could indicate you are afraid that her town flip will hard incriminate and expose you.

if you were confident she was lying and scum, you would of fought for it more and wanted to see her lynched more. i am hoping you are not scum here but this certainly is a point not in ur favor m8

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
Holy Punishment

Mayuri has used Archangel Kerubiel to amp Judgment to become ??? refilling Archangel Kerubiel and amping Lahathelev to become a double kill day action activating it afterwards

Marina Arusu/@Dragomir has been killed

Ellen Mira Matters/@BornInAbyss has been killed

bro i just read this guys role LOOOLL

he investigates and roleblocks at the same time

dudeeee

they roleblcoked me and investigated at the same time. thats what i saw with my passive

@Bonnibel u shud be good lmao. i just needed to read the flips lol. caused unecrssary tinfoils

holy fk rej is basically cleared off that too. man i am kekmalding now

its time i use more than 5% of my full power it seems

lets get it guys

~ <3

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin final words of a half asleep man

i still have no idea how ur action didnt go through but bonnie action did. you both seem townie for now.

now there is a lil strike against u here is that u were easily fine with not lynching her when fuji said so, which could indicate you are afraid that her town flip will hard incriminate and expose you.

if you were confident she was lying and scum, you would of fought for it more and wanted to see her lynched more. i am hoping you are not scum here but this certainly is a point not in ur favor m8

~☆
I'll bring it back up tomorrow and full claim as well then.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Holy Punishment

Mayuri has used Archangel Kerubiel to amp Judgment to become ??? refilling Archangel Kerubiel and amping Lahathelev to become a double kill day action activating it afterwards

Marina Arusu/@Dragomir has been killed

Ellen Mira Matters/@BornInAbyss has been killed

also just checked wiki

dragos role is apparently a villain

meaning AST is just likely town guys

leave gambit for now will ya? for now atleast. could be indie at worst

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'll bring it back up tomorrow and full claim as well then.
man bonni should basically just be town unless shes faking cop results using her teammate's which was abyss

but hes dead lol, so shes just faking everything now

thats such a big reach. shes likely just town

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am just sad because i could of cleared rej yeaterday and now its too late. cant afford to make more mistakes. ~☆

lets say despite ur sht play man, this ones me. sorry m8 @Rej

i didnt read the flipped red role carefully

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.