Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
man bonni should basically just be town unless shes faking cop results using her teammate's which was abyss

but hes dead lol, so shes just faking everything now

thats such a big reach. shes likely just town

~☆
Abilities were not roleblocked they were straight up turned off.

She literally couldn't scan me even if she wanted too.

But I'll present it again tomorrow. Cause I couldn't be more sure, I just wanted to collab with rest of town.

If I have to full claim then so be it

Emil

Certified Memelord
red mafia lost their superkiller and their roleblocker

notice their kill tonight was a regular kill

they r weak af now

i am sure wescott burned his 1 shots too

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
Abilities were not roleblocked they were straight up turned off.

She literally couldn't scan me even if she wanted too.

But I'll present it again tomorrow. Cause I couldn't be more sure, I just wanted to collab with rest of town.

If I have to full claim then so be it
idk how that happened. if she was red mafia wouldnt she ask the host first if immunity to roleblocks gets stopped by the action disabler or not.

fuji said his actions were resolved

ahmm ~☆

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
idk how that happened. if she was red mafia wouldnt she ask the host first if immunity to roleblocks gets stopped by the action disabler or not.

fuji said his actions were resolved

ahmm ~☆
Maybe she didn't ask, maybe blue didn't give her an answer but she took the risk anyway.

Resolved as in he used ammo to shoot an x-shot, but since it was actionless it didn't work. But the WU said that ammo wasn't wasted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe she didn't ask, maybe blue didn't give her an answer but she took the risk anyway.

Resolved as in he used ammo to shoot an x-shot, but since it was actionless it didn't work. But the WU said that ammo wasn't wasted.
idk what to tell u. maybe her immunity is just that strong. kind of want both of u to stay for now

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
if this is the case and based on the leaks that pot quoted from Nana, doesn’t that mean Cal and Juliet are guaranteed town/indie?
this post kind of tells me that he is uninformed to a certain extent?

but its also considered stating the obvious. however i am surprised he is paying that much attention

said if abyss is last purple it means cal and juliet are cleared since they appeared in red chat leak which is a logical assumption.

idk what to make of aron. he seems uninformed yet seems to be well caught up with the game. this man might be the WQ lol

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I don’t look good right now, I do want to say that I think we should lynch the rest of the purple faction first, but that makes me look even worse since I was quick to jump onto the Zolo wagon when Fuji proposed it.

Either way, I think I’ll just claim now that my vote counts for 2
meeyori might not be red based off this as well

~☆

To be completely honest the vote on Rej was from pure confusion and sheeping on my end

Haven’t caught up yet in the DP but I think Bonni’s investigation situation on Joy is still really muddy, so she’s the main red flag for me i suppose. I have zero clues or reads about the WQ stuff

Also what do you mean by actions? like claiming actions?

I know you’re sleeping but sorry for the late response
Oh yes, this is your first game here?

By actions i mean actions that would point at someone being scum. For example you have watched someone visiting another person at the night when the visited person died.

Do you suss anyone else than Bonnie?

Nah, we wait. Aron or LM today.
Well, I am town and my role appeared in writeups, I can point to it if I have to but would prefer not to bait the Omega kill from White Queen, I think my role can be helpful to town yet.

Aron may be scum, I honestly do not recall his posts at all.

Is Gambit mechanically cleared?

or i guess let me ask this better

why are u not considering melkor as potential purple. does it matter if he is red or purple? a scum with roleblock is a scum with roleblock

~☆
My roleblock is limited use ability though, I cannot use it every night.

Also, if you are looking for a red cop, was Abyss not one? I have checked his flip and he had both roleblock ans invest.

bro i just read this guys role LOOOLL

he investigates and roleblocks at the same time

dudeeee

they roleblcoked me and investigated at the same time. thats what i saw with my passive

@Bonnibel u shud be good lmao. i just needed to read the flips lol. caused unecrssary tinfoils

holy fk rej is basically cleared off that too. man i am kekmalding now

its time i use more than 5% of my full power it seems

lets get it guys

~ <3

Funny timing, I just pointed that out while catching up.

Of course, mafia team can claim each other abilities as well.

I do not recall any of purple flips was invest immune, right? So we may be dealing with two Godfathers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.