Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like I said you don't have the necessary educational qualification to tell me anything, zoroturd peasant. You can cry all you want but you'll never matter in life. Question other's job as much you like when you don't hChikara to Onna no Yo no Naka

You don't have the qualification nor education to be relevant.
Make sure to do the homework as I said.

How do you know I am bothered or I am having fun reacting to whatever bs people come up with?
Rhethorical Deflection time LOL

The "mental health" expert responded to people dissenting his opinions calling them illiterate peasants who don't contribute to society... that guy sure did an amazing job taking the high road

The same guy that said "Just because you don't have the necessary educational base and the fortitude to excel in life that doesn't mean anyone else doesn't have that too." That guy doesnt seem bothered at all

All it took were 4-5 comments in a forum disconnected from reality with no real life purpose to get a "mental health" expert to make real life judgments

The "mental health" expert responded to people dissenting his opinions calling them illiterate peasants who don't contribute to society... that guy sure did an amazing job taking the high road

The same guy that said "Just because you don't have the necessary educational base and the fortitude to excel in life that doesn't mean anyone else doesn't have that too." That guy doesnt seem bothered at all

All it took were 4-5 comments in a forum disconnected from reality with no real life purpose to get a "mental health" expert to make real life judgments
No wonder most people think mental health is a joke, if these guys are the experts :milaugh:

Did it hurt your feelings? Ah, so sad. Did you lose your job because I said so? I haven't said a word to you so why are you getting butt hurt?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Cosmic_obsolete i feel like you are the personification of what Oda's villains in One Piece act like lmao

The constant need to say you're superior to others, keep talking about your status / rank and calling others inferior / subnormal

You're just like a Celestial Dragon, or even better Captain Morgan and Helmeppo right at the start of the series

:gokulaugh:
People who look down upon people from lower class families would never spend time on online forums and etc.

This dude is some random kiddo who gets paid for his internet and PC so their parents don't have to waste time on his upbringing and later u have results like that.

Thats funny coming from a slum dweller.
Doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.