Theory ZORO Theory based on One Piece Chapter titles : One Piece Manga Theory

Quick theory video about Zoro, and a possible "Warrior of" title for him that connects to the titles that we have for Sanji and Luffy:
Text explanation:
We all know how much wordplay is loved in One Piece, so I thought of something:
In 1031, we got the "Warrior of [S]cience" title for the chapter, which was a [S]anji chapter, with Science and Sanji both starting with S.
In 1044, we got the "Warrior of [L]iberation" title for the chapter, which was a [L]uffy chapter, with Liberation and Luffy both starting with L.
What if Zoro's warrior title is Warrior of [Z] ---, where the word would also start with the first letter of his name, Z? In that case, there are not many words that may fit, but one may be the word "Zen", a state of calm attentiveness in which one's actions are guided by intuition rather than by conscious effort, and it may be a similar state to the one he was in when he learned to cut steel vs Mr. 1 in Alabasta.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks so much!

Here is a #shorts YouTube video, roughly 40 second video explanation, if you don't want to read the text:

Quick theory video about Zoro, and a possible "Warrior of" title for him that connects to the titles that we have for Sanji and Luffy:
Text explanation:
We all know how much wordplay is loved in One Piece, so I thought of something:
In 1031, we got the "Warrior of [S]cience" title for the chapter, which was a [S]anji chapter, with Science and Sanji both starting with S.
In 1044, we got the "Warrior of [L]iberation" title for the chapter, which was a [L]uffy chapter, with Liberation and Luffy both starting with L.
What if Zoro's warrior title is Warrior of [Z] ---, where the word would also start with the first letter of his name, Z? In that case, there are not many words that may fit, but one may be the word "Zen", a state of calm attentiveness in which one's actions are guided by intuition rather than by conscious effort, and it may be a similar state to the one he was in when he learned to cut steel vs Mr. 1 in Alabasta.

Please let me know your thoughts, thanks so much!

Here is a #shorts YouTube video, roughly 40 second video explanation, if you don't want to read the text:
:crazwhat:GODA

Please let me know your thoughts on words you may attribute with Zoro that start with the letter Z! I'm curious to see everyone's thoughts :D

M

Mr. Bushido

Interestingly enough, it seems both "science" and "liberation" are words that start with the letter K in Japanese.

Chapter 1031: 科学の戦士 | Kagaku no Senshi
科学 = science

Chapter 1044: 解放の戦士 | Kaihō no Senshi
解放 = liberation

So does this mean Zoro follows suit?

K??? no Senshi

Interestingly enough, it seems both "science" and "liberation" are words that start with the letter K in Japanese.

Chapter 1031: 科学の戦士 | Kagaku no Senshi
科学 = science

Chapter 1044: 解放の戦士 | Kaihō no Senshi
解放 = liberation

So does this mean Zoro follows suit?

K??? no Senshi
Kendo no Senshi? Warrior of The Way of The Sword?

...still prefer Warrior of Zumba tho :kriwhat:

M

Mr. Bushido

Kendo no Senshi? Warrior of The Way of The Sword?

...still prefer Warrior of Zumba tho :kriwhat:
Maybe. But I'm thinking it could be...

火炎の戦士 | Kaen no Senshi | Warrior of Flame or Flame Warrior

Hiryu Kaen is the attack Zoro missed on the rooftop against Kaido.

If he were to actually land it, then that chapter where he does, it would be fitting to be titled that.