Status
Not open for further replies.
No provider hype the chapter as they usually do except that one gif from Redon

Is the chapter that mid or they try to do the opposite by not hyping up
But as far as it goes if it's a ground breaking chapter like 1044 and 45 at least more provider would be active in the forum. So I guess it's just normal chapter lol

There's no way Kaido awaken in this chapter or we get his Flashback otherwise they won't be so silent about it.
I hope they surprise us

No provider hype the chapter as they usually do except that one gif from Redon

Is the chapter that mid or they try to do the opposite by not hyping up
But as far as it goes if it's a ground breaking chapter like 1044 and 45 at least more provider would be active in the forum. So I guess it's just normal chapter lol

There's no way Kaido awaken in this chapter or we get his Flashback otherwise they won't be so silent about it.
I hope they surprise us
It is focused on chopper some fight and onigashima falling. I would find it really hard to write about literally anything else when the last thing happening was onigashima falling

Me too :pepecry:
But Thing is... I already got a Job with it. And Iam so busy from my work that i wish i can come back to my Middle School Time:josad:
You can change your job. Study something new.
Or just do ANYRHING that doesn't make you want to die.
This shit is a serious issue, no job in the world has more value than your own life and mental wellbeing. You are not obliged to ruin your mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.