Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy uses lightning to attack Kaido
- Luffy is surprised he can use lightning, unlike when Enel struck him which made him feel "sick"
- Luffy now controls lightning more freely than Enel's devil fruit, which is considered the most powerful Logia
- Kaido is seen having fun, reaching his limit, he finally acknowledges Luffy as more powerful than himself
- Luffy thinks of a name for his new attack, it is definitely not "rubber-rubber"
- Luffy delivers a powerful blow to Kaido, Kaido is defeated, his eyes are white
- Luffy seems like he is dying after exhausting his Nika Powers
- Zoro is seen close to death, but Chopper reach him and starts healing him
- Some other panels Momonsuke creates some flames to slow down the fall of onishigama

https://xn--w8jtkjf8c570x.com/?p=74529

did you read the 99.9% fake spoilers circulating on twitter?
- kaido awakens
- luffy uses new attack gum gum red emperor
- kaido defeated
- pirates celebrate victory

i’m so glad OP fans don’t write the story
Post automatically merged:

- Luffy uses lightning to attack Kaido
- Luffy is surprised he can use lightning, unlike when Enel struck him which made him feel "sick"
- Luffy now controls lightning more freely than Enel's devil fruit, which is considered the most powerful Logia
- Kaido is seen having fun, reaching his limit, he finally acknowledges Luffy as more powerful than himself
- Luffy thinks of a name for his new attack, it is definitely not "rubber-rubber"
- Luffy delivers a powerful blow to Kaido, Kaido is defeated, his eyes are white
- Luffy seems like he is dying after exhausting his Nika Powers
- Zoro is seen close to death, but Chopper reach him and starts healing him
- Some other panels Momonsuke creates some flames to slow down the fall of onishigama

https://xn--w8jtkjf8c570x.com/?p=74529
seems fake to me

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Then study something that makes sense instead of that soul numbing bullshit. And people wonder why we have so many cases of clinical depression these days. Ofc ppl get depressed when their life goals and jobs are entirely devoid of meaning and purpose. Even reading tAx eXpErTisE makes my stomach turn around.:odenugh:
Our goals and purpose is pleasure. This is a consistent definition

Status
Not open for further replies.