Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling

would a mafia make this post?

Asking for tracker to out themself? Hell yeah.

~β˜†
imagine a world where cal is WQ and pero/charles r mafia and wont die to WQ cuz fake claims

just imagine

~β˜†
And another tinfoil.

@Fujishiro here's a bit of a coup de grace to prove Ol Bon Bon is lying.

Look at the description of Red's action.

It was not a role block.

It made last night literally actionless except for red, abilities were straight up disabled and not blocked.
:kayneshrug:
It says"disabled" which basically means "blocked", imo. Anyways, passive protection may differ. Is it rb immunity, disruption immunity or all action immunity? That could matter.
if alibaba is beast, ratchet could be WQ

~β˜†
Ekko and Pot. Name more iconic duo. If Aron isn't Red, I can't think of other 2 people budding as much as you 2. Reminder that there are 2 members of Red mafia alive.

i dont care if its listed in rott's role. it could be a fake claim. cal isnt playing townie
It's not fake. My role to mentions twins. Meaning there are 2 of them.

So if not Bonnibel then

Vote Lynch Arondight
Damn, you change your mind a lot.

like this town core is a bit too big for mafia to be hitting ANYONE not named charles/pero/cal/bonni if they r all town

~β˜†
Tinfoil again.

Pot said I visited him and I did, he also appeared in WUs though I cannot say for sure if they are real or not.
Are you sure you haven't said that before he revealed it?

charles ability r both so weird
It's nit even the weirdest ability of mine.

My list of players who are faking their claim are Pot, mitch, cal and gambit. Ive played with gambit before yes.
Again. Cal is definition of confused town. Stop that tinfoil.

Ekkos post restriction changed after he used the WQs skill lol.
I was about to say that.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
I noticed his change of PR too but I didn't say anything thinking it doesn't matter that much.

I'm not sure if we should look that much into this change from heart to star.

PRs are weird, just look at Rej. He was supposed to act cute but pretty sure he has posted emojis which are far from cute.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Ekko also mentioned that the skill would make him enter her domain.
That sounds exactly like what happened when he was game removed perhaps the mukuro thing was fake and it was actually a WQ action?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Ekko also mentioned that the skill would make him enter her domain.
That sounds exactly like what happened when he was game removed perhaps the mukuro thing was fake and it was actually a WQ action?
Dunno man. Like all the WQ actions have appeared so far with her OST and everything. I don't know why this particular action would be masked and that too Mukoro. Have we seen any other actions from Mukoro apart from blinking him from existence?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Dunno man. Like all the WQ actions have appeared so far with her OST and everything. I don't know why this particular action would be masked and that too Mukoro. Have we seen any other actions from Mukoro apart from blinking him from existence?
She got a powerup

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Did @Pot Goblin confront Fuji previously regarding the visit?
I mentioned it earlier yea
Sure thing bossman

Night 1 I used an ability that allowed me to see who visited me that night (which was you btw)
Night 2 I was ability locked because of the swap out from miller to what I am now
Day 3 I used an ability that protected me from kills. Which extends to the night if I didn't get hit by anything
I also used my Choca Milk I won for my date to try to roleblock Rej

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Ah nice. So this character actually exists and it's not a fake character.

If WQ had that kind of power to mask her actions, why even show up at all. WQ has already done pretty messed up shit so far.
you saw kurumi's role sheet the WQ is her inverted form she's kurumi on steroids, i wouldnt put that past her

Ill read more on the others

Pero no idea
Ekko sadly town
Juliet - posts seem towny and helpful especially her D1 play which i can vaguely remember but shes not fully clear
Fuji - i trust him, dont think his claim is faked
Meeyori - I'll have to read
Charlie - saw other players townread him but I dont really got my own opinion
Arondight - seems like an active. Just like Abyss we should just leave inactives to vig

MitchMatch - his posts dont really look contributive. I'd say hes scum
Kagura - town.
Melkor - it looks like he's just reiterating what others are saying. similar reason to mitch's.

RippedCal - i swear i think someone confirm him as town but based on posts he dont really seem helpful
Pot - no way I got redirected again by this time red maf. caught red handed
Gambit - based on his meta i think he's scum
pero - do u know his claim btw? he claimed natsumi (town by flavor) and refilled fuji.
ekko - why "sadly" lol
juliet - agree
fuji - agree
meeyori - please read and let me know what u think
charlie - he claimed a character that i forgot the name of, which is town by flavor. from ur PoV, which of the claimed players seem fake claiming
mitch - hes semi-cleared via flavor btw. but yes posts r very non contributive i agree
kagura - agree
melkor - agree, hes stating the obvious mostly
cal - also agree. scummy by threadplay, townie via claim. which seems to be the pattern of lots of players this game and i dont like it

pot - well there is certainly a bit mechanical inconsistency. did u read his post about u btw. he is saying u shud have been roleblocked. aka action failed. aka u shudnt of even got a result on him, because he is also immune to roleblocks and has his action failing.
gambit - u know him from before? again im inclined to agree scummy from threadplay, but claim has towny merit behind it for a miller. eventually we need to solve this patters of scummy threadplay but towny claim

okay overall agree with most. i think you can stay for now. u have not given any thoughts on aron, so he would be a good invest target, assuming we dont straight up lynch or kill him. if those players in PoE flip town then u can cop town core lol

~β˜†
so we got a common scum read on LM and Arond.

@Bonnibel I don't how you found the former active at all. He's got like 23 posts.

pero - do u know his claim btw? he claimed natsumi (town by flavor) and refilled fuji.
ekko - why "sadly" lol
juliet - agree
fuji - agree
meeyori - please read and let me know what u think
charlie - he claimed a character that i forgot the name of, which is town by flavor. from ur PoV, which of the claimed players seem fake claiming
mitch - hes semi-cleared via flavor btw. but yes posts r very non contributive i agree
kagura - agree
melkor - agree, hes stating the obvious mostly
cal - also agree. scummy by threadplay, townie via claim. which seems to be the pattern of lots of players this game and i dont like it
pot - well there is certainly a bit mechanical inconsistency. did u read his post about u btw. he is saying u shud have been roleblocked. aka action failed. aka u shudnt of even got a result on him, because he is also immune to roleblocks and has his action failing.
gambit - u know him from before? again im inclined to agree scummy from threadplay, but claim has towny merit behind it for a miller. eventually we need to solve this patters of scummy threadplay but towny claim

okay overall agree with most. i think you can stay for now. u have not given any thoughts on aron, so he would be a good invest target, assuming we dont straight up lynch or kill him. if those players in PoE flip town then u can cop town core lol

~β˜†
How is my thread play scummy lol its like you've never seen me play role madness

Also I haven't claimed

B

Bonnibel

where will u place ur vote today?

gambit claimed miller so he scans guilty anyway.

and yes ur PoE aligns exactly with ours. thats usually a good sign, until they all flip town lol

aight lets roll with this. town together stronk. ooga booga lynch aron, yeet melkor and gambit into the sun. easy win.

if we dont win then yeet fake claimers. if we dont win still then gg go next ff 15

~β˜†
Honestly it doesnt hurt to try getting Vote lynch Arondight to talk
@Arondight need a claim from you buddy. And no flavor shit, I need to know abilities and alignment.
No problem for me.

And yes, Bonnie stuff is confusing. If she is scum she would be digging her grave right now.

@Bonnibel I have never played with you, are you new to Mafia?
Yes I'm new to mafia :blush: will you teach me how to play
so we got a common scum read on LM and Arond.

@Bonnibel I don't how you found the former active at all. He's got like 23 posts.
Lol I meant to say inactive instead of an active. My bad

what do you guys think about this play
we vote up @Arondight to get him talking, we do have a lot of time
Vig shoots one of Pot, Gambit, Melkor, Cal, Mitch while I also invest one of last 3

Honestly it doesnt hurt to try getting Vote lynch Arondight to talk
@Arondight need a claim from you buddy. And no flavor shit, I need to know abilities and alignment.

Yes I'm new to mafia :blush: will you teach me how to play

Lol I meant to say inactive instead of an active. My bad

what do you guys think about this play
we vote up @Arondight to get him talking, we do have a lot of time
Vig shoots one of Pot, Gambit, Melkor, Cal, Mitch while I also invest one of last 3
Why would you vig me lol

I'm here and talking

If you want to challenge me then do so

Status
Not open for further replies.