Status
Not open for further replies.
1047화 천정

- 루피가 번개를 먹고 전기가 됨
- 더 빠르고 더 세게 때리면 카이도가 제압한다
-작은 카이도 회상, 그는 마지막으로 그가 그렇게 심하게 두들겨 맞았던 것을 기억합니다. 그것은 God Valley의 Rayleigh였습니다.
- "무슨 짓을 하려는 건지 잘 모르겠어? 아직 어리잖아, 꺼져"

-현재로 돌아가서 카이도는 지상에 있고, 루피에게 로저와 그의 동료들에 대해 무엇을 알고 있는지 묻고, 루피는 레일리에 대해 이야기하고, 카이도는 웃는다.

-결국 카이도는 이것으로 섬을 유지할 수 없다고 말한다
-오니가시마가 쓰러지기 시작하고, 루피가 웃음을 멈추고, 카이도의 얼굴이 변한다.

다음 주 휴식

One Piece spoiler providers are Ls bruh

If i was one id post them as soon as i can. The ones we have just playing around
Lance posts them at the same time every week, so it's silly to expect anything knowing that. It is better to know that spoilers will be posted at a specific time than to receive information from @Lebrent (or someone else) at a random time, where there is not even 1/3 of the chapter

and now Gege Akutami also said he was gonna end Jujutsu by 2023 i think, but then he had that scary break, so i don't know if his plans changed
Sounds very likely. Jujutsu kaisen is very much in the final stage I feel. Sukuna who was introduced as one of the big bad is almost reawakened, the counter that kept the balance (Gojo) is gone, the mastermind antagonist makes his moves in response, main characters are beating special grades left and right, overthrow the old gen and are learning the top level jujutsu, the lore of the story is already being revealed... Could very much see it end in late 2023.

Last edited:
1047화 천정

- 루피가 번개를 먹고 전기가 됨
- 더 빠르고 더 세게 때리면 카이도가 제압한다
-작은 카이도 회상, 그는 마지막으로 그가 그렇게 심하게 두들겨 맞았던 것을 기억합니다. 그것은 God Valley의 Rayleigh였습니다.
- "무슨 짓을 하려는 건지 잘 모르겠어? 아직 어리잖아, 꺼져"

-현재로 돌아가서 카이도는 지상에 있고, 루피에게 로저와 그의 동료들에 대해 무엇을 알고 있는지 묻고, 루피는 레일리에 대해 이야기하고, 카이도는 웃는다.

-결국 카이도는 이것으로 섬을 유지할 수 없다고 말한다
-오니가시마가 쓰러지기 시작하고, 루피가 웃음을 멈추고, 카이도의 얼굴이 변한다.

다음 주 휴식
Legit, open thread:pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.