Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are his editors? can anybody in his staff just tell him "Hey this will seriously mess up with the interest and pacing of this arc" or do they just nod their heads at whatever he comes up with? :few:
Problem's that Sheuisha keep sending him these newbie editors who have absolutely no idea how to stop Oda lol

D

Deleted member 83

Where are his editors? can anybody in his staff just tell him "Hey this will seriously mess up with the interest and pacing of this arc" or do they just nod their heads at whatever he comes up with? :few:
Basically that, his editor said on a tv show that Oda is a genius and all the ideas he comes up with are amazing and they don't need to give any advice

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My prediction when Zoro blocking Hakai in anime :

We will see Mihawk training in a flashback
We will see Zoro oath to Kuina in a flashback
We will see Zoro oath to Luffy in a flashback

anime will make him blocking hakai for 20 minutes :pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
You do know that the shit that will truly hit the fan is if the anime is gonna show Zoro just fully deflecting the attack, or Law teleporting him to safety, right?

I REALLY dread about the shit show it's gonna be.
:suresure:

To be fair, editors are just happy working with the legend that Oda is.

Also, why would the editors or shounen jump rush Oda to end it? they make more money for years if he doesn't end it, both to keep their job and WSJ makes more money.

It's that simple.

The only one that wins from a good and fast ending is Oda, but he also likes stretching and putting more stuff in the story, so it's his choice.

And to be fair Oda's editors've always been kinda garbage
If I remember this right it was them that suggested Luffy and Zoro needed to fight each other on Whiskey Peak cuz otherwise the arc was too boring lol

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I can't believe Kubo was forced to end his series yet they let this guy stretch the shit out of an arc for 4 years.
That shit of an arc still sells almost 1.5 million per volume.
Bleach in its 6 last volumes couldn't even reach 500 thousand, it's all about money.

He wasn't forced to end the series btw, it was some health problems apparently. TYBW was Fairy-tail level of writing anyway so if Shueisha really cancelled Bleach I don't blame them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.