Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece 1047 spoiler *I got this from my friend's Japanese friend if you are asking if its reliable, its 1000% reliable. Luffy managed to hit Kaido with lightning bolt he just captured. it pierces through Kaido Arm, He scream in pain. Suddenly, there are several lightning strikes around them. Luffy smile at Kaido. Kaido screams because Luffy wants to do the attack again Luffy laughs Kaido grabs Luffy's leg but he stretches so he manage to grab another lightning. Luffy attacks Kaido again but this time it was the Kanabo that was pierced through. Kaido is laying on the ground producing flame clouds then mixed it with lighning from his new attack. it was a lightning being covered with fire in spiral form. Kaido: if you really want to play with lightning, I'll give you something you cannot touch. Luffy: screams like the scream Kaido did. next 2 pages are form the inside of Onigashima being put out of fire Beast pirates decided to stop fighting and help each other put the fire first, the samurai's agrees but threathened them that when the fire was no more, they will continue killing each other. they all agree. Kaido didn't manage to hit Luffy with his new attack but instead they collided with their fist using conqueror's haki.they both fell down and started to laugh like they are best buddies. Kaido: I never had a fight like this, even Linlin. Thank you Luffy: me too, I feel like im going to die again. * they laugh again Kaido and Luffy agrees to never avoid each other's attack to finish the battle. they collided gain with conqueror's haki but it collapes and went through each other's face. LAST PAGE WAS ONIGASHIMA TILTED MOMO, YAMATO ANG EVERYONE IN THE ISLAND NOTICED AND THEY ALL SCREAM.

G

Gorosei Informer

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece 1047 spoiler *I got this from my friend's Japanese friend if you are asking if its reliable, its 1000% reliable. Luffy managed to hit Kaido with lightning bolt he just captured. it pierces through Kaido Arm, He scream in pain. Suddenly, there are several lightning strikes around them. Luffy smile at Kaido. Kaido screams because Luffy wants to do the attack again Luffy laughs Kaido grabs Luffy's leg but he stretches so he manage to grab another lightning. Luffy attacks Kaido again but this time it was the Kanabo that was pierced through. Kaido is laying on the ground producing flame clouds then mixed it with lighning from his new attack. it was a lightning being covered with fire in spiral form. Kaido: if you really want to play with lightning, I'll give you something you cannot touch. Luffy: screams like the scream Kaido did. next 2 pages are form the inside of Onigashima being put out of fire Beast pirates decided to stop fighting and help each other put the fire first, the samurai's agrees but threathened them that when the fire was no more, they will continue killing each other. they all agree. Kaido didn't manage to hit Luffy with his new attack but instead they collided with their fist using conqueror's haki.they both fell down and started to laugh like they are best buddies. Kaido: I never had a fight like this, even Linlin. Thank you Luffy: me too, I feel like im going to die again. * they laugh again Kaido and Luffy agrees to never avoid each other's attack to finish the battle. they collided gain with conqueror's haki but it collapes and went through each other's face. LAST PAGE WAS ONIGASHIMA TILTED MOMO, YAMATO ANG EVERYONE IN THE ISLAND NOTICED AND THEY ALL SCREAM.
Real i can confirm this

D

Deleted member 83

Aoyama is keeping it real. She has my admiration. She's a woman, right?

Is Conan any close to ending by the way? I quit watching the anime years ago, I even forgot which episode I reached last. Maybe 700th?
Aoyama is a guy lol Conan’s voice actress was his wife at one point

technically nothing is stopping the story from heading into end phase after they are done with this big arc, but it’s nowhere in sight, the movies being huge cash grabbers doesn’t help with that
In fact Aoyama is already discussing and designing characters for movie 30(movie 25 just came out few days ago)

D

Deleted member 863

Aoyama is a guy lol Conan’s voice actress was his wife at one point

technically nothing is stopping the story from heading into end phase after they are done with this big arc, but it’s nowhere in sight, the movies being huge cash grabbers doesn’t help with that
In fact Aoyama is already discussing and designing characters for movie 30(movie 25 just came out few days ago)
Aoyama the living embodiment of

G

Gorosei Informer

This man got mental issues
Like I agree to an extent that Kaido's dialogue suggests more about his character and past at least, but he's reading WAY too deep into the intent of the author and the villain.

It's such a weird argument to make that the alliance needs to see Luffy lose another time (this time in front of everyone) to support what Kaido is saying.

Like bro let it go, the arc is close to ending lmao. I feel because Wano won't be 200 chapters like he was trying to predict, he'll say anything to keep the arc going on longer. The raid failing is just his biggest means for that happening.

There is zero reason for it to even happen at this point. Everyone is either defeated or done. Like what even would be the point?

Literally every single peace of dialogue he uses as examples can just point to Kaido's potential flashback, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.