Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece 1047 spoiler *I got this from my friend's Japanese friend if you are asking if its reliable, its 1000% reliable. Luffy managed to hit Kaido with lightning bolt he just captured. it pierces through Kaido Arm, He scream in pain. Suddenly, there are several lightning strikes around them. Luffy smile at Kaido. Kaido screams because Luffy wants to do the attack again Luffy laughs Kaido grabs Luffy's leg but he stretches so he manage to grab another lightning. Luffy attacks Kaido again but this time it was the Kanabo that was pierced through. Kaido is laying on the ground producing flame clouds then mixed it with lighning from his new attack. it was a lightning being covered with fire in spiral form. Kaido: if you really want to play with lightning, I'll give you something you cannot touch. Luffy: screams like the scream Kaido did. next 2 pages are form the inside of Onigashima being put out of fire Beast pirates decided to stop fighting and help each other put the fire first, the samurai's agrees but threathened them that when the fire was no more, they will continue killing each other. they all agree. Kaido didn't manage to hit Luffy with his new attack but instead they collided with their fist using conqueror's haki.they both fell down and started to laugh like they are best buddies. Kaido: I never had a fight like this, even Linlin. Thank you Luffy: me too, I feel like im going to die again. * they laugh again Kaido and Luffy agrees to never avoid each other's attack to finish the battle. they collided gain with conqueror's haki but it collapes and went through each other's face. LAST PAGE WAS ONIGASHIMA TILTED MOMO, YAMATO ANG EVERYONE IN THE ISLAND NOTICED AND THEY ALL SCREAM.
@EtenBoby real?

G

Gorosei Informer

Also Bakugo still hasn't had a solo villain fight and thus win and has had to be helped and rescued by Deku multiple times lmao. Hes had some great character development lately but I wonder if Hori hates him or something generally? Very weird that hes being overshone so much, kinda feels like being a Kidd fan in One Piece, sigh...

Btw fellow jujutsu readers I was just wondering... anyone knows what happened in the last chapter in that scene with Okkotsu seeing something looking similar to Sukuna? Was that an illusion? Rikka? A memory? The real sukuna telephatically talking to Okkotsu? Or that other curse girl's real form? What was that.. did anyone get that?
So anyone knows about what that means? Really don't get that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.