Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Threadplay. Unless he's that good deepwolfing and I've gone stupid after almost a year of absence. Lololol.

And no, I don't know his role. I am thinking he may be Origami, another AST.

However, I have a bad feeling that Origami might be scum in this game as one of my passives talks about a potential reversal of the effect should I ever target her. Not sure about this tho.

Hmm. Then Charlie is good since he's a spirit, too?
I wouldn't trust Fuji 100%.

But since the likelihood of having a town helpful indie is very high, we can leave him be for now.
Quick question Gambit did you happen to see this?
An ability called "Mal'akh" will come through,
:kayneshrug:
Metatron's Shield

Angel Origami has activated Mal'akh to ???

:choppawhat:

Though I'm also curious about that passive thing.

Threadplay. Unless he's that good deepwolfing and I've gone stupid after almost a year of absence. Lololol.

However, I have a bad feeling that Origami might be scum in this game as one of my passives talks about a potential reversal of the effect should I ever target her. Not sure about this tho.

But since the likelihood of having a town helpful indie is very high, we can leave him be for now.
About Origami, darling?

Has Origami showed up ever since Joygirl is dead? She was talking about it quite a lot for what I remember.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

wtf that is clearly a scum ability since it would turn origami bad lol

You gotta stop shading me because just reading the game will let you know all.

If Pot is - Mira - this one is the secondary antagonist and a member of DEM, Rat. So far scums in this game. How can we trust this?

And if the rest are already townies, then I think one of these lads has to go.
Bonnibel - Potentially Scum due to inconsistent and dodgy claim
Meeyori - Potentially Scum due to substance
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor

Alive
Peroroncino - Town in my book
Ekkologix - Town in my book
Juliet - Slightly town in my book
RippedCal - Yamai Kazamachi Rott's twin, right?
Pot Goblin - Town in my book. Tentative
Gambit - AST Town
MitchMatch - Good as per scumFuji
Charlie - claimed a character named Miku Izayoi

Alive Indie
Fujishiro - GAdfather

Town
Nana - Killed NP2 - Nia Honjou
T-Pein™ - Killed NP2 - Rio Sonogami
Rottkins -Died NP1 - Revived DP2 - Killed NP2 - Yuzuru Yamai
MangoSenpai - Killed NP2 - Rinne Sonogami
Worst - Killed DP2 - Mio Takamiya
Dragomir - Killed DP3 - Marina Arusu
Rej

Unsure of the alignment
Joygirl - Modkilled DP3 - ???

Indie
Yo Tan Wa - Lynched DP2 - Kurumi Tokisaki

Red Mafia
BornInAbyss - Killed DP3 - Ellen Mira Matters

Purple Mafia
Zolo - Lynched DP1 - Yui Sagakure
~UwU~ - Killed NP2 - Panie
Arondight - Killed DP4 - Hibiki Higoromo [/QUOTE]

If Pot is - Mira - this one is the secondary antagonist and a member of DEM, Rat. So far scums in this game. How can we trust this?

And if the rest are already townies, then I think one of these lads has to go.
Bonnibel - Potentially Scum due to inconsistent and dodgy claim
Meeyori - Potentially Scum due to substance
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor

Alive
Peroroncino - Town in my book
Ekkologix - Town in my book
Juliet - Slightly town in my book
RippedCal - Yamai Kazamachi Rott's twin, right?
Pot Goblin - Town in my book. Tentative
Gambit - AST Town
MitchMatch - Good as per scumFuji
Charlie - claimed a character named Miku Izayoi

Alive Indie
Fujishiro - GAdfather

Town
Nana - Killed NP2 - Nia Honjou
T-Pein™ - Killed NP2 - Rio Sonogami
Rottkins -Died NP1 - Revived DP2 - Killed NP2 - Yuzuru Yamai
MangoSenpai - Killed NP2 - Rinne Sonogami
Worst - Killed DP2 - Mio Takamiya
Dragomir - Killed DP3 - Marina Arusu
Rej

Unsure of the alignment
Joygirl - Modkilled DP3 - ???

Indie
Yo Tan Wa - Lynched DP2 - Kurumi Tokisaki

Red Mafia
BornInAbyss - Killed DP3 - Ellen Mira Matters

Purple Mafia
Zolo - Lynched DP1 - Yui Sagakure
~UwU~ - Killed NP2 - Panie
Arondight - Killed DP4 - Hibiki Higoromo
[/QUOTE]
Pot isnt Mira imo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fine by me, there is a slight overlap with the number of targets vs Number of claimed spirits.
tell me more m8

i will soon start tinfoiling shido is not real if bonni/melkor do not turn out scum. matter of fact even tohka may not be real. or the one that expelled me

i am thinking the one that expelled me knows my role so wanted me to not use my kill. u know who i am talking about right? someone who is afraid of me killing them.

given that i was rolecopped by red. the one who expelled me likely did not wanna protect me, but rather stop my kill on them. aka that role is a fake role. by this thinking i honestly dont mind outing them

~♡

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
can u confirm him via ur role? or where is this confidence coming from

~♡
The confidence is due to his playstyle honestly I don't see him playing like this if he's scum. He's not evading your questions in anyway and his paranoia that you maybe scum seems very genuine due to the Rej flip. If he's mafia, why would he be so boldly trying to tinfoil you when most people have you as town apart from a few like him, Bonni and Pero.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Unstoppable Fate

Yamai Kazamachi has activated Eye of the Storm to redirect all actions sent towards her this cycle to random targets but White Queen activated Spacequake to superkill Yamai Kazamachi through immunities

Yamai Kazamachi/@RippedCal has died

The Original Yamai

You are Yamai Kazamachi

"Intrusion. For those afar, heed my cry. Gaze closely if you will. One horseman equal to God. To solve this dilemma swiftly and skillfully. I am Yamai Kazamachi, the typhoon king who reaps all of creation. " - Yamai

[Passive - El Peguz] - By wrapping her chains around her folded wings, Yamai creates a sturdy knight's shield that can be used to defend against incoming blows. You will survive the first kill on you and this passive cannot be disabled or bypassed.

[Passive - The Typhoon King] - Having complete control over the Winds of Creation, Yamai cannot be redirected or bus driven.

[Active - El Tsuofuel] - Fusing her chain to the handle of her lance, her weapon becomes a guided projectile that can be steered through manipulating the chain portion. Even if the lance is dodged, the sheer wind pressure coating the weapon is enough to push back the target. Choose a target and redirect them, if they're immune to redirections, roleblock them instead.

[Active - Archangel Raphael - El Yevurn] - By fusing all of the components of her Angel together with portions of her Astral Dress, Yamai summons a huge ballista that can fire a pure concentrated arrow of wind pressure. Superkill a target of you choice. Day action [1-shot]

[Active - Eye of the Storm] - By creating a powerful hurricane, Yamai will redirect all actions sent towards her to random targets, except superkills [1-shot]

[Active - Winds of Fate] - By manipulating the winds on the battlefield, Yamai can control the flow of battle and protect the other spirits. All actions will be directed towards Yamai. Killshots will count as one no matter the amount of kills that are received using this ability [1-shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

tell me more m8

i will soon start tinfoiling shido is not real if bonni/melkor do not turn out scum. matter of fact even tohka may not be real. or the one that expelled me

i am thinking the one that expelled me knows my role so wanted me to not use my kill. u know who i am talking about right? someone who is afraid of me killing them.

given that i was rolecopped by red. the one who expelled me likely did not wanna protect me, but rather stop my kill on them. aka that role is a fake role. by this thinking i honestly dont mind outing them

~♡
You tinfoil nothing, Shido and Tohka are named in my wincon. They are both real. Just stop dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.