Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to respond to all of it this feels like a way to respond to none of it though
None of it? Is that none of it?

Me, town leader xd i mean thank you
I'm not saying "i'm sure you're town, but we will get info out of it". For all I know you can be either scum or town, but even if you were town, there's more information we'd get from that.

It's list of everyone I don't read as town. Not scum list.

Tbh, prior to this phase Bonnie wasn't too active other than sharing results.

Well, now I'd say it makes me feel bit better about them.

Different game, different host.

Seriously?

Because you were called out. And Ratchet said you're wrong.

Ok, now that you're threating me I guess you're fine.

Like, how many games have we played together? Since when I care about thread Play more than mechanics?

Not sure what rb has to do with it, but I already said it's good thing you're looking innocent.

Here goes LM last purple thing. Thx
Let's put it all straight for once darling.

Confirmation. For example, if she flips scum, her inno result on you means nothing.

I'm talking about more or less a out locking people as town. If I'm not sure, then they're on my lynch list.

Most I got from her was results so makes sense I'm talking mostly about results, no?

You for example. Sharing same suspect usually makes me feel better about someone.

I've said it already. You started push on Rej even thought you were sure about other people being more likely to be scum, like Melkor. We've literally had this conversation before.

For me it was waste of time, but ok.

If I feel like actions make someone look bad, I will point it out. Not sure what you're talking about. All I wasn't happy about was lynching Aron, because as I said - he's vig target.

I'm on my phone rn so I won't look for emotes. I was kinda expecting that to happen, but I thought he's Red tbh. What does it make you think of LM?

Is it start of another Rej situation? Someone disagrees with you here and there therefore they aren't town.
I can (could) basically control my target. Decide what they will do, but I wouldn't learn any flavour. Like I'd see something like "roleblock 1-shot, killshot 1-shot, protection x-shot", etc. I could reuse it if I found Yoshino, Kotori or the Yamai Sisters. That's how I knew there are 2 sisters. I wasted it on UwU on a day he was killed.
Exact opposite. It was so weak it got upgrade N1 darling. And it's still pretty weak. Other than this control one-shot I have 1 cool abilitiy. Cool but I wouldn't say useful. Others I already used were boost for others and my unlimited abilitiy is so confusing I'm still not sure how does it work. I expected others to have be more powerful.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Charlie is fine @Ekkologix, I'm starting to get kind of concerned about how much you're defending @Bonnibel here as well. She has basically nothing on her side here in terms of actual evidence like I do. The literal only conclusion based on what I've said and shown is that she's lying. What really concerned me last night was when we agreed with @Fujishiro that we would wait but you "knocked points off" cause I agreed in the first place. Seems pretty weird, especially after what happened with Rej.
:pepestop:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Charlie is fine @Ekkologix, I'm starting to get kind of concerned about how much you're defending @Bonnibel here as well. She has basically nothing on her side here in terms of actual evidence like I do. The literal only conclusion based on what I've said and shown is that she's lying. What really concerned me last night was when we agreed with @Fujishiro that we would wait but you "knocked points off" cause I agreed in the first place. Seems pretty weird, especially after what happened with Rej.
:pepestop:
i dont want to lynch charlie

im still voting bonni

just questioning him and hes crumbling

~♡

Alive
Peroroncino - Town in my book
Ekkologix - Town in my book
Juliet - Slightly town in my book
RippedCal - Yamai Kazamachi Rott's twin, right?
Pot Goblin - Town in my book
Gambit - AST Town

By POE, there should be 3-4 scums remaining in this list. Correct me if I'm wrong or should there be a confirmed claim amongst them.
Bonnibel - Potentially Scum due to inconsistent and dodgy claim
Meeyori - Potentially Scum due to substance
Charlie - Hmm. 2nd Miller? Did he hinted being Origami?
MitchMatch - Never stands out. No opinion. Leaning scum.
Kagurashii - 50/50
Lord Melkor - Did he claim?

Alive Indie
Fujishiro - GAdfather

Town
Nana - Killed NP2 - Nia Honjou
T-Pein™ - Killed NP2 - Rio Sonogami
Rottkins -Died NP1 - Revived DP2 - Killed NP2 - Yuzuru Yamai
MangoSenpai - Killed NP2 - Rinne Sonogami
Worst - Killed DP2 - Mio Takamiya
Dragomir - Killed DP3 - Marina Arusu
Rej