Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
these r the players i more or less dont know their characters

kagura
bonni
melkor

i think i know who everyone else is

by PoE, i assumed one of them is glasses girl? the other 2 simply just scum here? unless again scums r one of the roles i know

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
these r the players i more or less dont know their characters

kagura
bonni
melkor

i think i know who everyone else is

by PoE, i assumed one of them is glasses girl? the other 2 simply just scum here? unless again scums r one of the roles i know

~♡
this is where fake claims will get into play. if these 3 do not have 2 scum in them atleast, we will have big big problem

~♡

well that means we have not see a single fake in the game so far

that means maf just isnt using them at all or what lol

~♡
Tinfoiled that mafia was inactives/new and so far Ive been right, purpies was Zolo/UwU/Aron and Red so far is Born.
Their ability usage has also been lackluster.

Id say LM can qualify for red given that he's not around all the time so perhaps the actions he would submit would be last minute things. Bonnie is rusty so may count too. Meeyori is new so its something to keep in mind.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tinfoiled that mafia was inactives/new and so far Ive been right, purpies was Zolo/UwU/Aron and Red so far is Born.
Their ability usage has also been lackluster.

Id say LM can qualify for red given that he's not around all the time so perhaps the actions he would submit would be last minute things. Bonnie is rusty so may count too. Meeyori is new so its something to keep in mind.
i dont think its meeyori anymore. posts sound too genuine / no agenda

i would just open fire on LM/bonni at this point

~♡

Other wise the only explanation on why Fuji's worked is that he does somehow have that kind of immunity which would make sense given his GA. But I refuse to believe that a simple cop role would have the same thing like that. To somehow be immune to abilities being straight up turned off.
I was informed I did not lose my one-shot ability since I was roleblocked by Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.