Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Well tbh I never understand Drittz appeal.He is like a guy who is against something hence get attention.Tbh i watched his video and he analyze OP like it is a bible.Its just a shonen with good feel and some enjoyement.
I understand some people dont like its appeal but he always go too far just to appeal to people who hate Op.
Morj was great till he became full time youtuber.Grnated the raid was stagnant from 1011-1025 but he pushes his aganda way too much for his own good .
King_Recon is the best if you want expeiecnce something truly wholseome.
KOL though toxic but his videos are sometimes fun to watch.
I used to like BDA earlier but nowdays his vidoes just bcame too repettiive.
Ohara is a wack i dont know how his videos get 1M views.
I am not watching any youtuber since 6 months other than Recon.I just occasionly check KOL if i want to have good laugh.
Aye, Drizzt was a lot better when he was a theorist and just did analysis/discussion stuff too. But he started getting too much hate on his videos around Big Mom and Udon or even as far as back as a WCI stream with Brago and people started calling him "Drag Down" and it got to him I think over time.

First he embraced it but then he decided to take the "Dark Emperor" thing quite literally/seriously after someone made a great meme edit of him with that. Thats when he really started fixating on the negativity although his "Defecation videos" didn't help ofc (thankfully not literal defecation lmfao).

I quite like him as a person but I think with his love for Seinen and especially Berserk by far, its really affected his expectations and thus enjoyment of OP too. Now that Miura died and especially before finishing the series, it such a horrific situation for the fanbase of Berserk to be in so thats probably affecting him too naturally. He really liked Miura too.

If people didn't villainise him so much and gang up on him, constantly making fun of and attacking him it would help. I've seen this mob mentality, group bullying behaviour on streams of other YTers where he is a guest, especially Bragos and Drizzt becomes the desginated villain and laughing stock of it. The fact they left him in the "background" of the last Reverie really pissed me off, he tried to play it off as helping with the "technical side" of it but I'm sure either they didn't want him to "ruin the mood" as he's been accused of doing on streams with others and or he didn't want to deal with being the villain and joke of the community on stream again.

He does great analysis and he is pretty smart too at least but when he started working on a 40 page plus at least, something like 40,000 word plus at least essay I think on the Downfall of OP, even I was thinking that is TOO MUCH lmaooooo! I haven't watched even part 1 of it as I haven't got the patience for it plus such overwhelming criticism and negativity would be too much even for me!

Yeah, I've seen some people become much worse after becoming full time Youtubers. I can't remember who right now but a Youtuber I liked said they were going full time on Youtube now and I was like "oh no....please dont!" hahaha! I rarely know decent full time Youtubers who aren't toxic and dont have toxic communites too and are just chill and such.

Brago really went downhill once his BDA channel started and blew up so much especially, plus watching people donate hundreds of dollars even literally on his streams is really off putting too. I feel Brago has really turned up the wank and as you said repetitive content posting on BDA Law and its very obnoxious and annoying, reminds me of certain other channels too, especially Grandline Review, LegendMac and such.

I heard rumours that Ohara steals theories from Yuderon and the Japanese OP community generally and translate them and acts as they are his own original ones but I'm not sure if that is true or not, there is PLENTY of theory stealing in the OP community for MANY years now ofc, so I wouldn't be surprised either.

I remember when Ohara was around 50k subs and he didn't seem as bad by far. I didn't like him but he was never this bad. He was comparable to Morj but both of them have gotten a lot worse, especially with Ohara who blew up MASSIVELY and I'm not even how! I know one big theory video he did really blew up massively, went viral or so and that was it?

King Recon is the one I constantly see with the most consistent postive comments by other fans in the OP community, not ever seen anything bad said about him I don't think? I know hes one of the OGs, one of the first OP Youtubers or so?

Speaking of which, a certain other one who you mention, KOL ofc, I find him pretty funny but he can be very OTT and his fanbase, the less said the better just like BDAs hahahaha! But KOL is very entertaining and he inspired the best memes in the community regarding the OP youtubers so I respect him for that plus I love that he is such a Katakuri and Enel stan too haha!

Brago is still pretty likeable as a person imo, I had some great laughs and such watching a chapter stream of his semi recently but I couldn't do it regularly I don't think. I just find OP Youtube so insufferable these days, it used to be so much better, especially back in the days when there was a lot of small OP theorists as well as a few big ones and almost none of them at least were anywhere near as obnoxious/insufferable/toxic etc as certain ones now lol.

OP gets milked so extremely hard on Youtube, wanked, worshipped etc so hard and its exhausting. I just look at memes, OSTs and my favourite scenes on there from OP, I stay away from chapter reactions/discussions and such and even I stopped watching Tekking too but I have nothing against Tekking, I think he's great and pretty respectful and such generally.

I used to like the Red Force Podcast guys too, they're pretty cool. Nothing against them too, I just gave up on OP Youtubers pretty much these days.

I turned to Drizzt as I discovered he was the only one openly criticising OP and Oda and doing it unashamedly, despite the sheer amount of hate he got too. It was extremely catharthic for me, it really helped me to have someone who made me feel like I wasn't crazy for not blindly enjoying and consuming OP and seeing the flaws with it currently and such. He is also very funny in his own ways and such too, I enjoyed his memes/jokes/humour more than anything but his analysis was great too.

I spammed gg in the chat. and got myself kicked lmao
Post automatically merged:

How did i miss this :crazwhat:
My copium guess is an awakened Kaido going berserk :mrgo:
your copium is failing you then clearly its orochi
Post automatically merged:

Well tbh I never understand Drittz appeal.He is like a guy who is against something hence get attention.Tbh i watched his video and he analyze OP like it is a bible.Its just a shonen with good feel and some enjoyement.
I understand some people dont like its appeal but he always go too far just to appeal to people who hate Op.
Morj was great till he became full time youtuber.Grnated the raid was stagnant from 1011-1025 but he pushes his aganda way too much for his own good .
King_Recon is the best if you want expeiecnce something truly wholseome.
KOL though toxic but his videos are sometimes fun to watch.
I used to like BDA earlier but nowdays his vidoes just bcame too repettiive.
Ohara is a wack i dont know how his videos get 1M views.
I am not watching any youtuber since 6 months other than Recon.I just occasionly check KOL if i want to have good laugh.
tekking101 will always be my favorite. Joyboy theories is always okay as well. morj is just not that great

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

One Piece 1047 spoiler *I got this from my friend's Japanese friend if you are asking if its reliable, its 1000% reliable. Luffy managed to hit Kaido with lightning bolt he just captured. it pierces through Kaido Arm, He scream in pain. Suddenly, there are several lightning strikes around them. Luffy smile at Kaido. Kaido screams because Luffy wants to do the attack again Luffy laughs Kaido grabs Luffy's leg but he stretches so he manage to grab another lightning. Luffy attacks Kaido again but this time it was the Kanabo that was pierced through. Kaido is laying on the ground producing flame clouds then mixed it with lighning from his new attack. it was a lightning being covered with fire in spiral form. Kaido: if you really want to play with lightning, I'll give you something you cannot touch. Luffy: screams like the scream Kaido did. next 2 pages are form the inside of Onigashima being put out of fire Beast pirates decided to stop fighting and help each other put the fire first, the samurai's agrees but threathened them that when the fire was no more, they will continue killing each other. they all agree. Kaido didn't manage to hit Luffy with his new attack but instead they collided with their fist using conqueror's haki.they both fell down and started to laugh like they are best buddies. Kaido: I never had a fight like this, even Linlin. Thank you Luffy: me too, I feel like im going to die again. * they laugh again Kaido and Luffy agrees to never avoid each other's attack to finish the battle. they collided gain with conqueror's haki but it collapes and went through each other's face. LAST PAGE WAS ONIGASHIMA TILTED MOMO, YAMATO ANG EVERYONE IN THE ISLAND NOTICED AND THEY ALL SCREAM.
:pepestop::stop:

I post them again just a reminder :pepebusi:
Short summery:
There are 2 amazing double pages spreads .
1 is about luffy and kaido coc clashing
1 is about the road poneglyph loacation, its amazingly drawn with some lore details to sun and kozuki
There is a short flashback of roger standing infront of it and mentioning nika .
Luffy and kaido clash on the last page again and finally its the end of act 3 .

Now i must go before redon finds me

Status
Not open for further replies.